+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dubravka

Dubravka

Looks like Dubs is off to ManU on loan as per the Chron.

Puzzling.

Can’t get my head around that deal from our side. From his perspective, I think I know why he would want this move.

What happens if Pope pulls up? I feel the pain every time he does a goal kick.

Why would he want to warm their bench when he can do the same here ?
    Darlow's position just got a little stronger.

He will play in the Europa League.
    I can't belive the club doing business so easily with that lot, After what they pulled with us. They could of at least demanded a
    £10 Million bonus if Man Utd stay up.

Eddie has said how important a happy squad of players is. Dubravka may have spat his dummy out instead of fighting for his place.

Doing the Manc spoiled brats a favour doesn't sit well with me though.

He wants to be Number 1 here and is gutted he's not. There's been no falling out and Howe wants him to stay but he thinks he'll be better off as Number 2 at Man U in terms of his career.

Sad, as he'd rather stay-and I'd rather he stayed, too-but there it is.

(from the horse's mouth, as near as)

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post

Sad, as he'd rather stay-and I'd rather he stayed, too-but there it is. )
    Seems to be a contradiction there. Does he mean he'd rather stay here if he's No1 but wants to leave if he isn't. So it's No1 at NUFC or he's off to MUFC to be No2 .

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    Seems to be a contradiction there. Does he mean he'd rather stay here if he's No1 but wants to leave if he isn't. So it's No1 at NUFC or he's off to MUFC to be No2 .
    Yep, I think that's pretty much it, Kal.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)