+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Viva !!!?

O/T:- Viva !!!?

Here we go Mr Laddo , it has a thread of its own now so its not disrupting another post and negates the need to go to private DM's. So here's your opportunity to explain to the board and anyone who is interested , what does it mean in your world or any world ?
    Thanks in advance
    ps I forgot the #
    Last edited by SwalePie; 20-09-2022 at 01:40 AM. Reason: Fixed off topic prefix

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Here we go Mr Laddo , it has a thread of its own now so its not disrupting another post and negates the need to go to private DM's. So here's your opportunity to explain to the board and anyone who is interested , what does it mean in your world or any world ?
    Thanks in advance
    ps I forgot the #
    It's either a town in Las Vegas or a city in Espana. Dats all I know bout dat.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    It's either a town in Las Vegas or a city in Espana. Dats all I know bout dat.
    It has different meanings in different languages.

I doubt we’ll ever find out what it means in laddoese.

Could be "see you later" like in the words of Arnie!?

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Could be "see you later" like in the words of Arnie!?
    Nahhh, that's ''Hasta la vista'', Could be a new credit/debit card company?

Name:  280px-Vauxhall_Viva_HC_(1972).jpg
Views: 660
Size:  24.7 KB

Apprently a vegan charity

https://viva.org.uk/

1:23am....... and #viva popped into your head and the temptation to start a new thread about it became too much for you. Yikes lol

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    1:23am....... and #viva popped into your head and the temptation to start a new thread about it became too much for you. Yikes lol
    So what's the answer to the question? A simple explanation of what #viva means will stop this nonsense (for the moment).

I'll happily defend your right to an opinion but not your right to be a constant pain in the ar5e and provocation

#justsaying #hadenoughofthischildishnonsense #anglia105E
    Last edited by SwalePie; 20-09-2022 at 12:55 PM.

Thank goodness you added "for the moment" Swale. I couldn't possibly predict what's going to happen next lol

I use #viva and #vivaNCM when I see a comment, theory or speculative guess which is either OTT, comically melodramatic, extreme, ridiculous, factually incorrect or a combination etc commonly found on social media outlets such as NCM, Twitter, a Facebook group etc.

The sort of post that doesn't come close to reflecting the fanbase's view and often any sort of truth or accuracy but is often accepted as gospel by some of the forum users.

Somebody said it best when they said
    "Social media is an echo chamber. Small numbers make big noises."

That's most definitely includes NCM.

There you go Pedro and Elite an answer to your latest question.

It's basically the same as #onlyonNCM, and like that one saves me lots of time.

That should hopefully conclude matters I strongly doubt we need to drag this out any further now you have a full explanation.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast