+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The right hand problem

The right hand problem

Well here we go again.
    No brittain and no Gallagher,which means JRC again I really hope he ditches the 3 up front or at least has hedges on the right.
    Szmodics won't be a great loss on his current form but intrigued on the formation.
    New lad from Coventry,along with ayala and Phillips or ayala alongside either of them?
    I think morton sat alongside Wharton with dack in front of them
    Hedges and brereton up top.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Well here we go again.
    No brittain and no Gallagher,which means JRC again I really hope he ditches the 3 up front or at least has hedges on the right.
    Szmodics won't be a great loss on his current form but intrigued on the formation.
    New lad from Coventry,along with ayala and Phillips or ayala alongside either of them?
    I think morton sat alongside Wharton with dack in front of them
    Hedges and brereton up top.
    We wont be seeing much of JRC again I can tell you that. And Buckley is now going to have to buck his ideas up and knuckle down. Or he is going to get left behind. Travis was fine tonight. Bit rocky early on. But improved.

Travis is a **** house player.
    Good on your team not so good to play against.
    Not sure where he fits in now as surely he doesn't get in before morton and Wharton.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Travis is a **** house player.
    Good on your team not so good to play against.
    Not sure where he fits in now as surely he doesn't get in before morton and Wharton.
    If everyone is fit he plays CM with Wharton. I do think we need him in that midfield but we now know he can easily fit in RB and we have absolutely no fear playing Mortin. Its all competion for places. Higher standards and being able to bench players who simply aren't performing like Buckley.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)