+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Is Tony Stewart hindering us

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Birmingham sold Bellingham for £25m plus add ins 2 years ago and were a gnats ******* away from administration last season.

There is a saying in football ownership “ it is easy to make a million in football ownership, just start with 10 million.”

It’s about how money is managed, not how much of it you have.
    Off course buying the right player is key.

But you need the money to buy the right player to beat off competition.

Or are they all hidden gems no one knows about

...............and Brum have signed someone from Man Utd for £1.5M..............................will they ever learn?

To the Tony Stewart lovers

You all say he spending in his means don't won't pay championship wages we can't afford etc etc.

Yet in the next breath your saying pw hasn't proved himself in the championship its his fault tactics etc etc.

Just a question if it's OK for Tony Stewart not to spend the championship prices how do you expect Paul warne to keep us in the championship.

Is he a failure for his own success.

You can point out 1 season wonders (how many times has Leicester won the league since)

Do you go to your local garage and say here 10k build me a ferrari.

Tony Stewart is definitely holding us back. Without him we could be hurtling towards Herringthorpe Playing Fields and beyond. TS out.
    Last edited by sota; 09-09-2022 at 05:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    You all say he spending in his means don't won't pay championship wages we can't afford etc etc.

Yet in the next breath your saying pw hasn't proved himself in the championship its his fault tactics etc etc.

Just a question if it's OK for Tony Stewart not to spend the championship prices how do you expect Paul warne to keep us in the championship.

Is he a failure for his own success.

You can point out 1 season wonders (how many times has Leicester won the league since)

Do you go to your local garage and say here 10k build me a ferrari.
    No idea what you are on about especially Leicester and Ferrari but are you saying Warney won’t keep us in championship ?
    He needs to go them doesn’t he?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    No idea what you are on about especially Leicester and Ferrari but are you saying Warney won’t keep us in championship ?
    He needs to go them doesn’t he?
    Silly thing to suggest. His track record and the budget restraints he works under, suggest otherwise.

I don't know why you have to be either a Paul Warne or a Tony Stewart lover as welovebooth suggests. One has done a good job as owner and the other a good job as manager/coach at Rotherham.

Have both made mistakes? Yep, probably. Is this one of the greatest periods of our long history. Yep, definitely. I just don't get the hate or understand the constant criticism thrown at them to be honest.

Not from everyone but there is an extremely vocal minority in our fanbase who are never satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Silly thing to suggest. His track record and the budget restraints he works under, suggest otherwise.

I don't know why you have to be either a Paul Warne or a Tony Stewart lover as welovebooth suggests. One has done a good job as owner and the other a good job as manager/coach at Rotherham.

Have both made mistakes? Yep, probably. Is this one of the greatest periods of our long history. Yep, definitely. I just don't get the hate or understand the constant criticism thrown at them to be honest.

Not from everyone but there is an extremely vocal minority in our fanbase who are never satisfied.

I was having a dig at WLB you has a hate for TS no matter what but a love in for PW

I’ve already said Warney will keep us up in championship

Anyway I think WLB is just baiting so that’s enough commenting to him from me

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617