+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: **** torys & Unionist traitors!

I'll say it again I'm praying that stray missles from Russia hit DS WM and BP & trus & bojo die in the bombings

Would Boris even recognise a kettle, never mind be able to make tea?

Sorry about the dubbing.

https://youtu.be/mnTucNzj2PM

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    I hope tjat c u n t bojo DIES!! & that whore truss ! I hope putin bombs WM Downing S & Buckingham c untpalace hope they all die & burn to death!@
    I'm not entirely convinced that you and social media are the best combination

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I think it’s a perfect combination

What so your not fkn angry asf at these disgusting torys & there inaction at these unaffordable hikes in energy when every other countires governments have protected there fkn citizens from these evil hikes? Or are you a tory sympathiser? The torys have been actively trying and succeeding in killing many vulnerable & poor folks!

I'm not entirely convinced you give a f u ck about your fellow aberdonians who are going to struugle to the point of dying this winter! Vulnerable poor & pensioner's!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    What so your not fkn angry asf at these disgusting torys & there inaction at these unaffordable hikes in energy when every other countires governments have protected there fkn citizens from these evil hikes? Or are you a tory sympathiser? The torys have been actively trying and succeeding in killing many vulnerable & poor folks!
    I do worry about your blood pressure.

But anyway, the majority of European Governments have not yet intervened on gas/electricity prices to any great extent (the EU are meeting on what to do on the 9th September) but let's not allow the facts to get in the way of a good rant. I have no doubt that Truss will do something on energy prices, out of self interest to ensure she isn't a dead (wo)man walking as soon as she becomes PM, but we will see if it will be enough or not later this month.

Ok RZ, but no France has been frozen at 8% rise spain 22% n Italy 32% and ours has went up 220%

Truss c u n t has said she'll be doing nothing to mitigate the rises once/if she gets in. What fkn country in the world vote back in the same party that's turned the uk into a bin fire! It could only happen in this fkn gulag of a UK!

I'm right on the Russian border so I could have a word BB's?

Boris is trolling the hell out of the majority of British citizens.

He retired and was asked to stand down straight away. He refused saying 'there's still work to be done'.

Very next day he refused to see about helping the energy crisis by saying 'that's for the next PM'. I thought there was work to be done?

Since then he's took a 90k fighter jet flight, hosted a lavish wedding, had a party at his official residence and sent a load of aides on a jolly on the UK governments official aircraft.

An absolute disgrace of a human being.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast