+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: **** torys & Unionist traitors!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Truss c u n t has said she'll be doing nothing to mitigate the rises once/if she gets in. What fkn country in the world vote back in the same party that's turned the uk into a bin fire! It could only happen in this fkn gulag of a UK!
    Trust me, regardless of what she has said to date she will definitely do something on prices (as I said it remains to be seen if she does enough to help the people that need help most). She is the same as every other politician in power, which is they are only interested in themselves and preserving their power. She will be told by those that have a brain that she will 100% lose the next election unless she is seen to be doing enough so she will be forced to do something whether she wants to or not (even when she does do something to help on prices I think she will still likely - 80%+ - lose the next election to Labour anyway)

I'm right on the Russian border so I could have a word BB's?

Boris is trolling the hell out of the majority of British citizens.

He retired and was asked to stand down straight away. He refused saying 'there's still work to be done'.

Very next day he refused to see about helping the energy crisis by saying 'that's for the next PM'. I thought there was work to be done?

Since then he's took a 90k fighter jet flight, hosted a lavish wedding, had a party at his official residence and sent a load of aides on a jolly on the UK governments official aircraft.

An absolute disgrace of a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post

He retired and was asked to stand down straight away. He refused saying 'there's still work to be done'.

Very next day he refused to see about helping the energy crisis by saying 'that's for the next PM'. I thought there was work to be done?

Since then he's took a 90k fighter jet flight, hosted a lavish wedding, had a party at his official residence and sent a load of aides on a jolly on the UK governments official aircraft.

You forgot about the 2 foreign holidays.

What about the standing charge for electricity that is highest in North of Scotland as against anywhere else in the UK or the higher electricity transmission charges that the companies in Scotland pay to connect to the National Grid?
    Is Truss going to sort that?

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    What about the standing charge for electricity that is highest in North of Scotland as against anywhere else in the UK or the higher electricity transmission charges that the companies in Scotland pay to connect to the National Grid?
    Is Truss going to sort that?
    I doubt it. However just to persevere with me banging on about facts being the tiniest bit relevant when having these discussions, contrary to popular myth, it is actually South West England that pay the highest standing charges of any region in the UK and not Scotland.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I doubt it. However just to persevere with me banging on about facts being the tiniest bit relevant when having these discussions, contrary to popular myth, it is actually South West England that pay the highest standing charges of any region in the UK and not Scotland.
    Yeah, I note that on some websites.
    You'd think that given we generate most of the electricity we need, we wouldn't be robbed blind to use it...
    Or send it to the Grid.

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    Yeah, I note that on some websites.
    You'd think that given we generate most of the electricity we need, we wouldn't be robbed blind to use it...
    Or send it to the Grid.
    Oh, there's no doubt at all that essential utilities like gas, electricity, water etc should be publicly owned and that would remove all this pricing inequality at a stroke

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Oh, there's no doubt at all that essential utilities like gas, electricity, water etc should be publicly owned and that would remove all this pricing inequality at a stroke
    I wonder what way the people of Scotland could vote for this to happen with a realistic chance of it actually happening?

Not everyone would agree with this viewpoint (I agree) but their voices would be heard.

The daily standing charge is a disgrace and can be stopped.
    She could also remove the link between gas prices and electricity prices.

Unfortunately a huge percentage of the UK's electricity is produced using gas.
    Not so in France , although nuclear power can get right tae f'uck.

Remember what we used to call the electricity board up here?

That's right, the Hydro Board

Next to b ugger all to produce but drained away by the "national grid"

Then of course there's offshore wind power.

That would be a hell of a lot cheaper if Lizzie the Bitch wasn't deemed to own the entire sea bed* and we had to pay her rent.

* Actually she doesn't just own the sea bed but the water above it. Ask Maldon how much they have to pay her to use sea water to make their salt.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post

A masterplan in the making me thinks cheers MN 😁

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast