+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: **** torys & Unionist traitors!

If Mason is a tory voter then hi Mason & f u c k you Mason or are you a full Mason!

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    You're main problem is that you don't read the words, just what you think is written.

So if I say " I don't think the Scots are brave enough to vote for independence "
    You read it as " I don't think Scotland should be independent "

I am, as you keep pointing out, older than you. This means I have suffered more disappointments at the hands of the Scottish voter.

As for your last accusation, I know full well, as do the vast majority of people, that if you are born a boy then you can never ever ever be a girl, no matter how much you want to be.

I knew this well before I went to school so I'm pretty confident it's my own opinion.

The sheer stupidity of continuing to pretend that you can change will indeed be weaponised, which is the reason will I blame you* for the next tory government.

* I am aware that it's not all your fault personally.
    That post has nothing to do with the one you’re replying to.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    If Mason is a tory voter then hi Mason & f u c k you Mason or are you a full Mason!
    I’m not but I might next time, as I’m curious to see if you’re head will actually explode

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’m not but I might next time, as I’m curious to see if you’re head will actually explode
    Apologies & no my heed won't explode as im starting to accept we have wrong un's in our support

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    This is for me and anyone else who hates the kinda c u n t s above! I'd celebrate for a week if westmonster was blown up!! There utter fu King scum! Supposed scots who vote tory ar the worst kind of scum imaginable! And don't deserve oxygen ! Just member this you may as well be a c unting hun if you vote for those c u n t s!!
    Aye this lad's got a point and a good een at that.. and beautifully put. I never really get involved in discussions about Scottish Independence as youz all know. But if I were to I'd say Independence is the only way Scotland can realise its full political and cultural potential in the 21st century. Its not complicated even for you guys,

Scotland, as you well know, had it's chance and chickened out.

Now we'll need a 75% vote or an 80% vote or a 95% vote or whatever our lords and masters decide.

Serves us right, it's what we voted for.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Scotland, as you well know, had it's chance and chickened out.

Now we'll need a 75% vote or an 80% vote or a 95% vote or whatever our lords and masters decide.

Serves us right, it's what we voted for.
    Jings DD what a depressing comment, But your spot on, But its worth pointing out a majority of indigenous Scots did vote Yes a 52.7% of us but not enough to beat the Nigels, Taffies, and the good God fearing people of the six counties, who voted 72.1% against, Thems the facts and there's no point bubbling about it, for the record I celebrate the diversity of Scotland’s population, I would exclude the knuckle dragging sub-humans of the Union Bear type persuasion,

It's not a nice thought, is it.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567