+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: **** torys & Unionist traitors!

**** torys & Unionist traitors!

This is for me and anyone else who hates the kinda c u n t s above! I'd celebrate for a week if westmonster was blown up!! There utter fu King scum! Supposed scots who vote tory ar the worst kind of scum imaginable! And don't deserve oxygen ! Just member this you may as well be a c unting hun if you vote for those c u n t s!!

So, you're Scotland would be a one party state, where anyone holding a different view from the state would be disposed of?

Tempting.

Wtf u on about!! F UCKING NO I JUST WANT F UCKING INDEPENDANCE!!! INDY ISNT F UCKING SNP

I never mentioned the SNP

We live in the most unfairest of countries ((UK))!! In the hole of the f ucking western world! Torys are the evilist c u nts ever! NS would protect the citizens from these disgusting fkn energy hikes like all of fkn Europes leaders have but the torys wint lift a finger because there evl scum and Scots who can't see that are brain deed zombie cu nts

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I never mentioned the SNP
    You said 1 party etc etc

But I never said the SNP

You just seemed so determined that folk wouldn’t get to choose the party they wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    But I never said the SNP

You just seemed so determined that folk wouldn’t get to choose the party they wanted.
    Scotland has never been given the party its voted for over the last 70 years! Tory rule forced upon us and look where we are now ! These Scottish tory voters are nothing but maggot ****! Traitorous c u n ts mainly hun c u n ts but to think we have dons fans who are unionist 🤬🤬🤢

Scotland has got precisely what it’s voted for.
    Scotland decides to allow the English to decide for them.

I’m off to get the popcorn. Anyone else need anything?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast