+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone ….

Anyone ….

want to discuss last nights performance against Rangers or this weekends league fixture against Dunfermline ?

Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919 View Post
    want to discuss last nights performance against Rangers or this weekends league fixture against Dunfermline ?
    Listened to the game on BBC Scotland and our wee team did very well with Lee Connelly's fantastic strike temporarily shutting the baying Bears up - goal of the season contender already I guess. Out the cup as expected but a nice chunk of cash for a club of our standing which hopefully can be put to good use !

Wullie needs to strengthen the team over next few days before the window closes…. More experience and physicality required IMO

I was getting a bit of criticism (I think?) over on Pie and Bovril for calling "The Manager" Willie instead of Wullie. Looking back, I've been reporting on him since May 2001 and as far as I am aware, he has always been Willie. Is he now Wullie, or should I just call him "Sir William of Gibson"?

In case you don't believe me, here's a link to that 1st ever report! http://www.mydumfries.com/QOSfan//20...arkReport2.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Only Team in The Bible View Post
    In case you don't believe me, here's a link to that 1st ever report! http://www.mydumfries.com/QOSfan//20...arkReport2.htm
    At the end of the day it doesn't matter two hoots what the gaffer is called but as he is listed in the Queens squad and twice more in the official match programme as WULLIE maybe he prefers this moniker

He’s called himself Wullie for years.

Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919 View Post
    He’s called himself Wullie for years.
    He has Arrol and even signs his name as that in his column in the Queens programme

His Twitter account is @wulliegibson

OK, Sir William of Gibson it is then ! Back to the original subject of the post, I refused to go to Ibrox on Tuesday night and can't make the game on Saturday, so I'm afraid I don't have much to add!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)