I thought we played really well tonight. Missing some key players. But we looked a decent outfit. Tonnes of positives. Namely Wharton. But Diaz was classy. Cool finish. Dack had his moments. Still working his way back but I felt tonight he looked like he can get back to being effective. Such a brilliant ball through to Diaz for our goal. Looked hungry too.

I really like Hyam. He is everything we needed as a CH. I thought Carter was excellent. That was Pickerings best game for a long time. I liked Hedges. He isn't a world beater but links the play well.

If we can keep Ben I feel we are looking very good now. I like all the signings. Some will take time to settle. And we need to give them that. Time. We cant start writing people off yet. We have a very decent squad now backed up by some classy young players. Who will play a major part.
If we can steer clear of injuries we have a good chance. I'm told Burnley have had a decent start to the season. We ate in the same points. And alot have focused on the negatives rather than look at the bigger picture. Give this manager time and some of these new players a chance to bed in and I think we can go on and have a good solid season.