+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Deadline day

Deadline day

Many questions to be answered.
    Will diaz go?
    Will callum styles arrive?and is there any rabbits in the hat that we don't know about?

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Many questions to be answered.
    Will diaz go?
    Will callum styles arrive?and is there any rabbits in the hat that we don't know about?
    I think Styles is a strong possibility. Most people saw it last night. I know I did. JDT went straight over to Bowler to have a quick chat after the game last night. Makes me wonder. I do think we have a player or 2 we will go for if someone matches Ben's valuation. Fulham have been turned away this morning. But its thought they will come back in with a better one later.
    He said openly last night he is happy here. He put in such a shift last night. JDT says he wasnt working hard enough without the ball. So has been working on that. Last night he was excellent on and off the ball working very hard. He is focused on us and happy and playing scoring goals. He is in good form. He is leaving the off pitch stuff to others. If he stays he will sign a new contract. We will give him a bag of gold and put in a clause.
    The foreign teams can sign him on a pre-contact in Jan where he goes next summer. So the thought is, that's why they have backed off now.
    We will have to see what happens today.

Clinton mola on loan.
    Solid signing,who can play left back,centre back and defensive midfielder.
    A useful addition to have.
    Now for dembele...oh the irony if we pull that off,considering he was the player they bought instead of rothwell,thus unsettling him.
    Great signing if that happens and will probably end the bowler rumours.
    A right back to challenge brittain and I would say that's a bloody good window.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Clinton mola on loan.
    Solid signing,who can play left back,centre back and defensive midfielder.
    A useful addition to have.
    Now for dembele...oh the irony if we pull that off,considering he was the player they bought instead of rothwell,thus unsettling him.
    Great signing if that happens and will probably end the bowler rumours.
    A right back to challenge brittain and I would say that's a bloody good window.
    Bowler has signed for Forest for £4m and gone to Olympiacos for a season long loan. Very odd. We dealt with him easily last night. I was pretty unimpressed.
    Dembele is who we wanted to replace Bournemouth. If we got him I'd be ecstatic.
    I'm happy with Mola. He is versatile and can play. We need that in our squad.
    I'm confident Ben will stay but I'll be happier at 11:05 tonight. We have rejected 2 very low bids from Fulham.

Makes me wonder now Everton has joined the race if we have someone on hand to offer the loan move for dembele if diaz goes?
    I cannot see us letting him go this late without a back up plan.
    We have played the dembele deal down but there is no smoke without fire.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)