+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Ross County Away

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I was at that game
    Left at full time though, so missed the real entertainment of the day.
    Seven days earlier at Easter Road though…

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Seven days earlier at Easter Road though…

Were you on the pitch yersel on that day Vintage ? I was.. Hey we may have joyously hugged pfffffffffffff !

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Were you on the pitch yersel on that day Vintage ? I was.. Hey we may have joyously hugged pfffffffffffff !
    Of course I was. Ruined a week-old pair of Kickers climbing that fuucking fence.

Of course I was. Ruined a week-old pair of Kickers climbing that fuucking fence.
    Red Kickers ? Got to be the finest fashion ever. I to this day pine for my pair, As I recall I was wearing my late Mothers red stiletto's that day a trawler crew from Peterhead had to help me over the fence,

My first ever pitch invasion.
    I still have one of the wooden subs' number boards.
    Happy, happy days.

Do they still make Kickers?

Going onto the pitch? Tut tut.
    Disgraceful behaviour,you's should be ashamed of yourself's

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    My first ever pitch invasion.
    I still have one of the wooden subs' number boards.
    Happy, happy days.
    Not at the ‘71 Drybrough Cup final, then? First day the Paddock was in use, and we joined fae there. It was, and remains The King Street End, of course.

Not at the ‘71 Drybrough Cup final, then? First day the Paddock was in use, and we joined fae there. It was, and remains The King Street End, of course.
    Jings what a memory. I think I was there did we win 2-1 and did Davie Robb score, Not a pitch invasion but I do remember marching down King St after beating Reykjvik 10-11 nil got to castlegate and WTF we do now ..I got the bus home.

Jings what a memory. I think I was there did we win 2-1 and did Davie Robb score, Not a pitch invasion but I do remember marching down King St after beating Reykjvik 10-11 nil got to castlegate and WTF we do now ..I got the bus home.
    Aye, Eusebio was surplus to requirements, and ONJ felt a moistness when she saw the highlights. Joe Harper scored the other with a penalty. It’s 55 years ago tonight since we beat Reykjavik 10-0. There was a great reunion five years ago. I met Jinky Smith for the first time ever at that. I was like a 15 year old quine at the Shea Stadium gig in 1965, although I didna pish masel.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast