+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ....and Stevenage.

Interesting that you seem fixated with my comments and views and yet nothing on the defeat yesterday and what measures you would take to remedy them? I suppose its because I'm thinking far too high that I would be lecturing to football managers and fans when and if they attended ny training courses on corrective action. Some people have it and most don't. Genius's always have the upper hand...

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSB View Post
    Interesting that you seem fixated with my comments and views and yet nothing on the defeat yesterday and what measures you would take to remedy them? I suppose its because I'm thinking far too high that I would be lecturing to football managers and fans when and if they attended ny training courses on corrective action. Some people have it and most don't. Genius's always have the upper hand...
    In fairness, you do seem to regurgitate the same views albeit worded slightly differently.

Saturday's defeat is not worth of much comment. The match was awful and the reason for that is the way they set up and our inability to impose our way on the match. Any team managed by that oaf is likely to be the same and to be fair to them, they were very good in the execution in the second half.

The mindset of the players needs to change going forward because, as Morris says, the best way to defend your lead is increase it. Unlikely to do that from our own half so the players need to be looking at the way they are approaching games half by half. No reason to disbelieve Alex Morris when he says they are not told to sit deep

As for "..how can they (Wrexham) afford that..". Well, I'm not sure where you've been in the last year, MSB, but 2 people out of Hollywood backing the club may be part of the answer. Also the Disney+ (appropriately!) series 'Welcome to Wrexham' may also contribute.
    As for missed penalties. Why does anybody miss them, coaching or no? Are you suggesting that penalties were never missed in the 'golden age'?
    You can coach, educate, train inform or do nothing and people's heads will still have an influence on outcomes. Human nature I believe they call it.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    As for "..how can they (Wrexham) afford that..". Well, I'm not sure where you've been in the last year, MSB, but 2 people out of Hollywood backing the club may be part of the answer. Also the Disney+ (appropriately!) series 'Welcome to Wrexham' may also contribute.
    As for missed penalties. Why does anybody miss them, coaching or no? Are you suggesting that penalties were never missed in the 'golden age'?
    You can coach, educate, train inform or do nothing and people's heads will still have an influence on outcomes. Human nature I believe they call it.
    And the penalty was not of course missed by a product of our academy ...

Quote Originally Posted by ShropshireAlex View Post
    And the penalty was not of course missed by a product of our academy ...
    Posters would be far better approaching why we LOST this game and suggesting some solutions rather than continually attacking me personally...But glad news for you all...I have decided to leave this forum as its dead as a doornail and actually I have better things to do with my time..

Oooooh!

In fact reading back , through these last few posts, THERE ARE NO personal attacks. There are no responses to the first of your 2 consecutive posts, perhaps because people may agree with what you say. However, the second of the two contained same old, same old and had inaccurate details that needed rebuttal. Nothing personal at all!

No - and I'll believe Mike's gone when he doesn't post again - how many times does this make it that he's said he's going? ............

I'd rather he or anybody didn't leave the forum but then I'd also wish that people took part because they wanted to discuss issues relevant to the club we all supposedly support.

He'll be back! Just wonder whether or not the coaching tape loop will still be playing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast