+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Callum Styles signs new contract

Av we got a percentage if Morris gets sold,anyone no, if he stays fit hell be in double figures by xmas,and if he is hell be gone by xmas,as for styles l couldn't care less bury baggie its embarrassing everytime I hear it,hope he gets a move to a big club and gets splinters.dont like players that dont want to play for us especially when he ain't as good as he thinks he is,midfield I want seen him run a show and good players do that.hopefully we go up, soz millwall but they go down,and styles can't get a game for us,am bitter but he will av been aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    Av we got a percentage if Morris gets sold,anyone no, if he stays fit hell be in double figures by xmas,and if he is hell be gone by xmas,as for styles l couldn't care less bury baggie its embarrassing everytime I hear it,hope he gets a move to a big club and gets splinters.dont like players that dont want to play for us especially when he ain't as good as he thinks he is,midfield I want seen him run a show and good players do that.hopefully we go up, soz millwall but they go down,and styles can't get a game for us,am bitter but he will av been aswell.
    I totally agree with that Rasca man, and for once I can actually understand every word your saying/posting.
    Im sick of the nonsense now regarding Styles, who is over rated and he himself probably believes it as well, after having one good season with us under the great Valbowski. I think he/Callum thinks hes Bertie Baggio!.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234