+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheff Wensdy v Barnsley match thoughts

Maybe not!

Good performance should be 4 up , shirts coved in SWEAT !! pigs arr a nowt side

Excellent result.

A very good team performance and I think that’s the fittest I’ve seen us look since under Val.
    That’s the AWAY MONKEY off our backs and it couldn’t have happened at a better place than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Excellent result.
    Well I did wish you good luck, and by the way Styles had a great game down the Den, I thought he was very composed on the ball and he put a good shift in. It's cool to be a cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Excellent result.
    Really good performance , although Mcarthy and Wolfe are liabilities, Cole had his best game ive seen for us , been a good weekend so far personally , 🐎 win last night ££ £5 free bet won sprint cup at Haydock 🐎 The mighty Bhoys 🇨🇮☘️ smashed 💩🇬🇧 4-0 and the mighty Reds beat the 🐖🐷 in their Cup final 😆🤭⚽️🚩 LUVVITT

Great performance to a man organised n energetic first to every second ball, they stood up to the giants and it was a comfortable an away win for a while, hopefully it’ll do confidence n belief in duff wonders. Like I say every player gave all but a shout to mads who never missed anything against some serious physical tests. Devante Cole had his best game in a reds shirt, Wolfe was a tower when he came on too
    Get it theer!

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Well I did wish you good luck, and by the way Styles had a great game down the Den, I thought he was very composed on the ball and he put a good shift in. It's cool to be a cat.
    Err yeah you did Claw kid, and hey come on here again ehh and keep wishing us good luck in future.
    You could be our new positive speaking Tykes mascot teddy bear lol. 😁
    But hey weren't that a porktastically good spanking performance and result, Im lost for words (well, almost lost lol).

Very good team performance, could and should have been more, Cole had a decent game it’s just a pity he can’t jump above 3 inch.

Firstly …… the result doesn't change anything.
    The transfer window was dire and that was down to poor involvement from the directors.
    We are still missing the option of a strong centre forward that can control the ball and bring others into play.
    And that was clearly evident during the game.

Now to the game itself.
    Wendy pay huge wages - as a result they have always had individuals capable of a bit of magic that ends up beating Barnsley.
    The Reach cross into the middle for the Rhodes headed goal last season was an example of that.

On that performance…….. Wednesday only have physical strength …… and the skills of Barry Bannon.
    And nothing else - and it shows.

Surprisingly Barnsley matched their physical strength - and Barnsley players only let Bannon out of their vice on a couple of occasions.

Excellent performance from an exceedingly well drilled Barnsley team.

Our defence was immense.
    Special mention to Luca and Thomas.

On a bit of a negative note - which I’m reluctant to add at a joyous time - there was no apathy amongst the players - every player put a proper shift in - could I suggest that the absence of the sluggish Styles was a factor in that.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast