+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ot - Blame it on Sally (horse racing)

Also best price guaranteed. So if you back it on the day of the race and it wins at a price bigger than you took, you get the bigger price

Also its a 4/1 offer race. Back the winner at odds of 4's or bigger and you get a bet to the same value on the next offer race, 15.00 goodwood tomorrow free. You back it and they will refund your stake if it loses.

Roma, if you go and watch him , steer clear of his back legs cos he might have heard you call him a she !
    He’s a gelding so he has lost some ***** parts but he may still want to be a man !
    😄

He’s still around 7/2 or 4/1 so here’s hoping

Quote Originally Posted by x11barnsley View Post
    Roma, if you go and watch him , steer clear of his back legs cos he might have heard you call him a she !
    He’s a gelding so he has lost some ***** parts but he may still want to be a man !
    😄

He’s still around 7/2 or 4/1 so here’s hoping
    A dint know that x11 , I've taken 365s 4/1 offer , I'm a bit confused about Eths info on the winner ? and the 3 oclock race , money back if you lose ?
    (DONT BLAME IT ON ROMA !) If it loses ,

No worries mate, I’d have probably backed him anyway as I like 2m flat races and he’s not badly treated weight wise after last run

Just taken 6/1 E/w with Skybet, fingers crossed……come on Sally the boy!

Glad I didn’t go with a lot on it! Finished last PMSL.

I hope he’s ok as he looked very unsettled and almost pulled up.

💩 sorry lads , never got going 🙈 it could be lingfield or Fray Bentos for him next weds ☹️

Had a little flutter this time but it wasn't his day. Dunt apologise Roma, part and parcel of gambling

Selected races each day on bet365 offer… back a winner at 4/1 or bigger and you can have a bet on the next offer race to the same stake if your selection wins and if you lose on the second race they give you the stake back.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast