+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A view from the Sheff Wensdy mob

A view from the Sheff Wensdy mob

Quality assessment by this lad , really enjoyed his take on yesterday's Derby .

https://youtu.be/LSJhHBiS8a0

As honest a review as I've seen that Animal. That guy talks fair sense.

Sounded like we played well, is thomas gonna become an hero for us, Connell,fowls already wanting are players.good report I'd find it hard to speak well about them so hat off to bloke.

Im glad to see that there are always some honest and decent Fowls fans, Ive always felt we could get on much better with them than the SheffUre Blunts.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Im glad to see that there are always some honest and decent Fowls fans, Ive always felt we could get on much better with them than the SheffUre Blunts.
    In the pursuit of balance I disagree with that Acido.

The pleasure to be derived from beating Wednesday has a lot to do with the nature of a significant proportion of their fans---deluded, arrogant and c0cky.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    In the pursuit of balance I disagree with that Acido.

The pleasure to be derived from beating Wednesday has a lot to do with the nature of a significant proportion of their fans---deluded, arrogant and c0cky.
    100% correct mate.I said to a pig fan i know in Rovrum on satdi mornin,i hope Barnsley win today, he replied No chance we'll beat em easily,could be by 4 or 5.I saw him today and i just laffed mi ball ax off and he replied We'll be back. Well done Barnsley on winnin at the piggery and helpin provide yet another SHEFFIELD DOUBLE.