+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daniel Cadman HEITS

Daniel Cadman HEITS

Morning all, most of you will never have heard of this young man, who, aged 32, sadly passed away suddenly having collapsed as he got out of his vehicle on monday of this week. He worked for our local builders merchants here in presteigne on the welsh borders, and I often spoke to him about our mutual love of our great club, and he was often at villa park to watch our usual unfolding nightmares!.
    He leaves behind a wife and two young children who are, of course, completely devastated. A fund me type page has been set up in his name to try to help them, which I noted has been published on "another villa site", so I hope its ok to highlight on here, Im fairly **** at tech so have no idea how to link it, but if you would like to help I think you just type fundme and his name for details.
    Thanks for reading
    Mick

I'm so sorry to hear that, OldSkool. That's awful. I can't imagine what his family are going through right now.

I've made a little donation.

For anyone else, here's the link: https://www.gofundme.com/

Just type Daniel Cadman in the search bar to find it.

Love Winnie xxx
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 07-09-2022 at 08:54 AM.

Many thanks for the tech help and the donation, it will be much appreciated Im sure. The family are doing their best I guess, it was his youngests first day of school monday, and, of course, they pulled him out early because of what had happened, I have no idea how anyone copes with that situation, but thankfully this is a small and fairly tight knit community who will rally round and give of their best for them.

Oh they are so welcome. It really wasn't much. I just did it as an anonymous donation as they don't know me - I was going to write from a Villa fan, but I didn't see where to leave a comment until after I sent it. I'm not much of a teccie either.

That's lovely that you live in a tight knit community who are rallying round and who will support the family as best they can. I was looking at the comments and people seem to have been very supportive and kind.

It's heart breaking to hear about his child's first day at school. What a terrible thing to go through on what should be a memorable big day.

They are all in my thoughts xxx

Awful news 😢

What a tragedy, so young - good to hear the community are there for the family, they will need them in the weeks and months ahead - RIP.

Is it worth contacting the club to promote the gofundme at the Southampton game and get a minute's applause on 32mins?

I'll donate too Oldskool

That's shocking, my thoughts obviously with his Family and Friends. HEITS 😞

Thats not a bad idea WCV though it would need to be 33rd minute, cos Im a senile old git and got Daniels age wrong! I might talk to the chap who brought it up on "the other villa site" as now Ive worked out who he is, is close to the family and also a regular at Villa Park. Thanks to all who have responded/donated, its good to be reminded sometimes how special the villa family can be.

Hope you're ok too OSV by the way buddy.

Yes, look after yourself, Old Skool.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)