+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ref for Saturday

That’s englandshire cancelled all games for this weekend, the dominoes are now about to fall unfortunately

Aye, I'd imagine the SFA and SPL will follow suit.
    P1sh.

Bunch of sycophantic c u n ts 🤬

Yet test cricket and wentworth golf in englandshire is reported to be starting again tomorrow after cancelling today - why can't football do the same??

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Yet test cricket and wentworth golf in englandshire is reported to be starting again tomorrow after cancelling today - why can't football do the same??
    Answer is above your post!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Answer is above your post!
    Yes I guess so, can now add horse racing to the sports that are restarting this weekend (on Sunday)

It's fu ckin madness utter madness! F uck this dystopian U'nscrupulous K'ingdom! F u c k all the sycophantic f ucks!

I seen some fkn freakshow tweet I'm 87 & I wonder why I'm still alive & her majesty is dead! What a sycophantic gimp actually saying that

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    I seen some fkn freakshow tweet I'm 87 & I wonder why I'm still alive & her majesty is dead! What a sycophantic gimp actually saying that
    Let it all out - you’re clearly still in mourning but it will get easier as time passes!

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    Let it all out - you’re clearly still in mourning but it will get easier as time passes!
    Wtf you on about!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast