+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Ref for Saturday

Fair do's. Hope the Hubs game is on. Yesterday was a bit empty without any football

It did cross my mind, as I was watching folk coming out of the theatre last night, whether the football hating Sturgeon had anything to do with it.

The decisions were left to the individual sporting authorities, which is why there’s such a huge variation in what’s happening across different sports.

As soon as it was announced she was dead the game was off. I just hope to fuc k they see sense and let things get back to normal. For the people who want to mourn a person they don't know there are ample ways for them to do so without the need for it to impact the fitba.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    The decisions were left to the individual sporting authorities, which is why there’s such a huge variation in what’s happening across different sports.
    Aidan Smith cites Tynecastle on Thursday night as the catalyst for the final decision to wipe out yesterday’s card. He still manages a swipe at Aberdeen in the final paragraph like. These Central Belters and their one-size-fits-all reactions and solutions…

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/footb...th-3839167?amp

That's behind a pay wall, any workarounds?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    That's behind a pay wall, any workarounds?
    Nae idea. I get it on Pressreader free, for as long as our “progressive” Central Belt government and the now-complicit identikit local authority don’t cut the excellent Aberdeen City Libraries Service out of existence:
    (a) to waste dosh on faux-ideological fripperies that fail
    (b) to fuuck up the disastrous management of public services
    (c) to head off at the pass the chances of a public opting for self-education and increased awareness of historical and current affairs.

Rulers are always fearful of a critical mass of well-educated citizens.

Other than those stated above, I have no strong feelings on these matters.

But he's wrong anyway.

I would have been booing as an anti royalist.

Actually I wouldn't have been, I would have been working.
    Just as I will be a week tomorrow.
    I see Charlie the Weird's first proclamation was to cost every employer in the country a days wages for every employee they have.

No word I suppose, of him refunding the money.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    But he's wrong anyway.

I would have been booing as an anti royalist.

Actually I wouldn't have been, I would have been working.
    Just as I will be a week tomorrow.
    I see Charlie the Weird's first proclamation was to cost every employer in the country a days wages for every employee they have.

No word I suppose, of him refunding the money.
    Ach, I’ll come in a do a bit of testing and optical dispensing for you since I’ll be fuucked if I’m watching a day of forelock-tugging, brown-nosing, crocodile tears, and politicians’ virtue-signalling. I have no qualifications in this sort of thing, but if somebody can show me how to switch on the letterboard thing, I can play amateur fool-words Countdown with your elderly clientèle, although they’re likely to be ensconced in their houses for the day reminiscing about the Blitz, and getting slipped a hymen-stretching length by Geordie the Mile End fire warden in an air raid shelter.

Mates’ rates apply, ie a pint in the Lampie.

You're more than welcome for a blether, but I gave up actually employing anyone some years ago.
    Too many ridiculous left wing laws, designed for enormous multi nationals or bloody councils made employing anyone far to great a risk.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast