+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Ref for Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I can play amateur fool-words Countdown with your elderly clientčle, although they’re likely to be ensconced in their houses for the day reminiscing about the Blitz, and getting slipped a hymen-stretching length by Geordie the Mile End fire warden in an air raid shelter.
    First hand experience or did a female acquaintance fill you in?
    Last edited by Donanddusted; 11-09-2022 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    First hand experience or did a female acquaintance fill you in?
    It’s in Garstang Lil’s ma’s autobiography ‘From Air Raid To Rare Ride’. Try the Spydus app, and see above about supporting libraries to prevent their closure by the uncultured automatons in their neo-lib counting houses. .

It’s in Garstang Lil’s ma’s autobiography ‘From Air Raid To Rare Ride’. Try the Spydus app, and see above about supporting libraries to prevent their closure by the uncultured automatons in their neo-lib counting houses. .
    Oh, I've got the pressreader app and on my pc but I find the Viz Roger's Profanisaurus more to my liking.

It's enriched my vocabulary emensly.

Oh, I've got the pressreader app and on my pc but I find the Viz Roger's Profanisaurus more to my liking.

…alas, not your spelling! 🤣

My favourite evet Roger Mellie thing was the opening frame, independent of the story, where he’s sitting at a mic, and is saying, “Hello and fuuck”.

My favourite evet Roger Mellie thing was the opening frame, independent of the story, where he’s sitting at a mic, and is saying, “Hello and fuuck”.
    I think he's on GB News these days.

Name:  IMG_5546.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  29.2 KB

Thiz fűcking dick is actually TAKING penalties now?

“Leave it to me, Tav, old son. If I miss it’ll be a re-take until I score. No surrender.”

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567