Mr Tonbridge, the odd job man at the Abbey, but has a fancy title, has said the Habbin and the Corona Kop will be redeveloped. I wonder what he does all day.

When the phone rings, once per day, it will be to put a new bulb in to the lights in Bonners secretaries office. Did i say office? More like a broom cupboard, that still has brooms in it. Does he have a secretary? Probably not, he will answer the phone himself.

And save money.

When he gets the mangers job at Shrewsbury he will have a secretary, and will be at sea with it because hes never had one, and will wonder why shes there. He might even say to her, " can i help".

Tonbridge says that the redevelopment may take" some time".

Thats translates too never.

Any improvements that Barry makes will be about keeping the club relevant and trading, no real progress is made.

All other clubs have redeveloped, a long time ago, and now looking to redevelop the redevelopments. Look at Peterboro.

The Corona Kop is from 1953 or whenever. Like the club, its fans and owner. The Corona Kop was an embarrasment in 1970, when United went up the first time.

And they will go down again. With two new stands, if you could call them that, cheap, and straight from a lego brochure.

The gamble Barry is making is that when Cambridge gets bigger, the fans will turn up. Even if they do, it will be no bigger than div2 or 1 average.

And that will be a big increase for Cambridge. If you look at clubs lower down Cambridge will still be badly supported, United will be overwhelmed by bigger clubs.

And what if they dont turn up?

Disaster. All that money wasted, an investment that goes wrong. Qick sell to get the money back.

An ample redress for all the crimes this club has comitted. And United will be where they have always belonged, the Southern league premier division.

Playing Cambridge City, Bedford, and Kings Lyn,, like the old days. With a 21st century Malcolm Lindsay playing up front.

Thats is all.