+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Gemme in doubt

Quote Originally Posted by DUFCstokie View Post
    A very old woman has died and that is sad for the family and people who were close to her - just like it is for many families. But now we are in for weeks of orchestrated mourning. I can't stand people mourning and getting themselves into an emotional state for a person they didn't know, hadn't met and don't have a clue what kind of person the deceased was. In the meantime we have thousand of elderly people who are alone, struggling to get medical treatment and care or have had to sell their homes to access the level of care they need.
    Holy phuck! DUFCStokie for president.

10 day postponement of all sports on the cards. F*ck sake.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    The BBC have had a whole department working on this for several years now. The overkill is going to be off the scale.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post

That would be shyte

I was listening to the Hearts game tonight at work on EBC Radio Scotland,i was out my car for 5 minutes and when i returned EBC England had taken over the station lock stock and barrel.Only when i was finished and back home did i find out the score.No matter what radio channel i selected there was only one thing on the agenda.

I sought sanctuary on Radio Tay but even they had joined in and only sombre songs were being played.

3 weeks without a game. F*ck saaaaaake.

When are were going to play these games? It was bad enough this season with break for the World Cup!

As if the Royal family ever gave a **** about Scottish football, why the hell do games have to be cancelled?

Fair enough for games on the actual day of the funeral if anyone wants to spend the day mourning the loss of the over privileged. Personally I care more about old people dying alone because they can't afford to eat or heat.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    When are were going to play these games? It was bad enough this season with break for the World Cup!
    Wont be this month anyway with the International break then the League Cup at the end of the month.

What a joke, clinging to something that belongs to a bygone era when people thought the earth was round and women got burnt for being witches. Have a minutes silence so people can pay their respects and let everyone else get on with their lives. Saying that, I'll have my day off for the coronation thanks.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)