+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: God bless you Mam may you RIP. God Save the King

God bless you Mam may you RIP. God Save the King

😞

Good night Ma'am. Sleep beautifully. Thank you for everything.

My condolences to King Charles III and all who loved her.

It feels so surreal.

Winnie xxx

I was never what you would call a staunch royalist, but had the utmost respect for this lady, believed in serving her people not the other way round, and was still doing so 2 days before she passed, RIP Ma'am.

Rip Queen Elizardbeth

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolvillan View Post
    I was never what you would call a staunch royalist, but had the utmost respect for this lady, believed in serving her people not the other way round, and was still doing so 2 days before she passed, RIP Ma'am.
    No, I'm not either, Old Skool. I appreciated and respected her dedication to duty. Not many people have to live out their life so publicly, and with such scrutiny, and, despite all the obvious privileges, working every day until you are 96 is tough going. She looked so frail in that picture with Liz Truss. For Charles, too, having to grieve his mum while having to hit the ground running as our new Head of State in his 70s, knowing it's for life, must be really hard. They're human beings too. Full respect.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Rip Queen Elizardbeth
    Bongo, naughty, I see what you did there, that's no spelling mistake!!

I tried to delete it but i was to late. So apologies if it was a bit insensitive.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    I tried to delete it but i was to late. So apologies if it was a bit insensitive.
    You never were one to respect the dead were you Bongosdad/Great Bongo?

Ah well, what goes around, comes around.

Not particularly a Royalist, more of a Patriot. Liked the Queen tho and of course Villa William + Villa George.

I'd say she was happy to go, after Phillip, last year.

She's all I'd ever known, King Charles will struggle to fill her boots.

Well hopefully god will judge me on who i am and not what i post on a forum Exiled.

God? Surely, as the conspiracy theorist that you claim to be, you'd have worked that one out by now.

No fabled entity, nor conspiracy, has the right to judge you. I do not judge you, nor do I wish or claim to.

Your deeds do the judging, squire. Leave the spooky lad out of it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)