+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: All games will be off this weekend

It now seems ? That the Premier League and the EFL decided to postpone today's game's in the fear some fan's would not show the required level of respect towards our late Queen , " if that happened it could tarnish/damage our Brand around the World " what a load of tripe , haven't they been damaging" their" Brand for year's , useless 2hats.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    It now seems ? That the Premier League and the EFL decided to postpone today's game's in the fear some fan's would not show the required level of respect towards our late Queen , " if that happened it could tarnish/damage our Brand around the World " what a load of tripe , haven't they been damaging" their" Brand for year's , useless 2hats.
    It could also be said that fans have been denied the opportunity to pay their respects to the Queen today .

Thousands up and down the country observing a minutes silence under the football banner .

I don't buy in to the Republicans would have disrupted the minutes silence for one minute , I know I wouldn't have and I'm as Republican as they come .

As Republican as I am the moment the Queens passing was announced I felt sadness .

Just because your against something doesn't mean you can't show respect at moments like these .

Extremely poor decision by the PL and EFL but no doubt under pressure from the powers above in my opinion who've probably never visited a football ground in their life and paid for it .

The thing is all these bigots from the PL ,EFL won't think twice about accepting free flights, and gifts , accommodation etc etc when they go to Qatar , they will forget all about the loss of life building these Stadiums in a Country with vile Civil Rights and as far removed from being a football nation as possible ,

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    It could also be said that fans have been denied the opportunity to pay their respects to the Queen today .

Thousands up and down the country observing a minutes silence under the football banner .

I don't buy in to the Republicans would have disrupted the minutes silence for one minute , I know I wouldn't have and I'm as Republican as they come .

As Republican as I am the moment the Queens passing was announced I felt sadness .

Just because your against something doesn't mean you can't show respect at moments like these .

Extremely poor decision by the PL and EFL but no doubt under pressure from the powers above in my opinion who've probably never visited a football ground in their life and paid for it .
    Neither do i believe it Animal , and from what i read/heard the Government left the decision to the the governing body of each association , who as normal made a balhacks of it,

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123