+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Luther Munakandafa off to Basford

Luther Munakandafa off to Basford

Good luck Luther, hopefully three months of men's football will bring him on a fair bit.

Following Tyreace Palmer.

Let's hope it doesn't end up the same way with another youngster disappearing.

A bit disappointing. He made the bench at Halifax, and even though it seems it was because we were short on numbers, I was hoping he had made a step up. The step down is probably in his best interests, I hope he comes back a better player.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    A bit disappointing. He made the bench at Halifax, and even though it seems it was because we were short on numbers, I was hoping he had made a step up. The step down is probably in his best interests, I hope he comes back a better player.
    Made me think of Sam Osbourne….how’s he getting on nowadays? Remember his departure upsetting some on here.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    Made me think of Sam Osbourne….how’s he getting on nowadays? Remember his departure upsetting some on here.
    Now at AFC Fylde after signing for a substantial undisclosed fee.

Won National Lg North player of the month once.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Now at AFC Fylde after signing for a substantial undisclosed fee.

Won National Lg North player of the month once.
    How ironic would it be if Sam Osborne was on the #radar?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    How ironic would it be if Sam Osborne was on the #radar?
    There would certainly be a good slice of irony but with Fylde doing well under the stewardship of a talented manager it wouldn't be a complete shock. In fact in the division below (aka same level), then anyone really impressing down in that league would be welcome at Meadow Lane in my eyes.

Potential moneymaker. Trust the #radar

Another promising young player loaned out to Basford. Then he'll be sh1t on and released just like Tyreace. It's just wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    Another promising young player loaned out to Basford. Then he'll be sh1t on and released just like Tyreace. It's just wrong
    He should get into Basford side with the size of there centre forward he must be 22 stone 😀

Quote Originally Posted by nay123 View Post
    He should get into Basford side with the size of there centre forward he must be 22 stone ��
    Would that be Gregg Smith? I can remember seeing him play up front for Boston against Stockport a few years ago when he was probably about 16 stone. It wasn't a good look for the National League North!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast