+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 80s & 90s forgotten classics.

Aye, they fair mak a racket when flying close overhead.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Beautiful creatures, especially in flight, which they love to do loads and loads.
    You’re mistaking them for the common goose (Anser anser domesticus & Anser cygnoides domesticus) which happens a lot to the amateur ornithologist. Here’s a handy tip.

If you see one airborne, it’s a goose. On the ground it’s likely to be a swan

Big Sound Authority (1985). Not big enough, unfortunately, despite the endorsement of reformed Thatcherite Paul Weller.

https://youtu.be/wLyehHpPUL0

Tony Burke, Julie Hadwen, Mace, Martin Wilson, and Steve Martinez. Not even household names in their own houses, I’ll warrant, but I’ll check.

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    You must mean ad infinitum!? I don’t think I’ve gone on and on have I? And, yes, I am also aware that independence would last longer then Sturgeon’s tenure.
    [QUOTE=Mason89;40127356]The only reason for maintaining the union, would be because you think things would be worse in an independent Scotland.

Just wondering what would be the tipping point? If thousands of deaths due to austerity, windfall, Grenfell, Covid incompetence & corruption, tanking the economy, Brexit, expenses scandal, partygate & having utter skid marks like Benton, Mogg, Gullis Leigh, Fabricant influencing the nation, what is? At what point do you go nah, this is b0llocks?[/QUOTE

This^

[QUOTE=Bisconti's balls;40127780]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The only reason for maintaining the union, would be because you think things would be worse in an independent Scotland.

Just wondering what would be the tipping point? If thousands of deaths due to austerity, windfall, Grenfell, Covid incompetence & corruption, tanking the economy, Brexit, expenses scandal, partygate & having utter skid marks like Benton, Mogg, Gullis Leigh, Fabricant influencing the nation, what is? At what point do you go nah, this is b0llocks?[/QUOTE

This^
    F’uck knows what Grenfell has to do with it.

[QUOTE=donsdaft;40127791]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post

F’uck knows what Grenfell has to do with it.
    Joyce’s faux-patronising monologues may have been a big influence on every useless **** that’s held the Holyrood education portfolio since 2007.

Ah telt ye
    Ah telt ye

https://youtu.be/ZXhHFgDRNBQ

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    You’re mistaking them for the common goose (Anser anser domesticus & Anser cygnoides domesticus) which happens a lot to the amateur ornithologist. Here’s a handy tip.

If you see one airborne, it’s a goose. On the ground it’s likely to be a swan
    This is such a small hill to die on.

Leda and the goose?

It's a goose, nae zeus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOCZwKmjR6E

Richard Thompson a Man for all seasons,

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast