+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Frank, does God want the Conservatives to win the next General Election?

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Aliens are everywhere. Just look up.
    It seems that you are the only one that can see these aliens just by looking up. Maybe they have chosen to reveal themselves to only you. Are they walking in the air or in some kind of craft? Is there two-way communication between them and you. Presumably they are benign?
    Last edited by 6EQUJ5; 16-09-2022 at 10:40 AM.

Frank will not answer. He has been abducted.

I am here. There have been sightings of UFOs over Ukraine, clouds of them. They wont be yankee or terrestrial, recon is unnescessary. The burden of proof lies with you, prove they are not alien.

I suspect they are tv channels from various systems, galaxies, maybe even Universes getting their fill of a chimps tea party.

In Africa you get hides, with cameras in them to film rare animals. These are out in the open though.

You are falling into the trap of thinking that only proven stuff exists. Proven to us chickens anyway. I am surprised at you 6eq, i thought you had a mind beyond the ordinary, an open and enquiring mind.

Not the case.

Psaw,
    Yet again you reach a new low. You have totally retreated from stating that you see them when you look up. Then you state that there are unidentified objects over Ukraine. I expect that in a war zone there will be plenty of stuff in the air that the average person cannot specifically identify.

Then you anticipate that if you mention UFOs I will respond by putting the burden of proof upon you, so you try to get in first with your simplistic gainsaying of that principle. No, which I have also clearly stated on several occasions, if anyone sees something flying which that person cannot specifically identify it is simply unidentified, not specifically identified as alien technology.

In your argument it is not an unidentified flying object, you have identified it as an alien craft. In doing such a positive identification the burden of proof is absolutely certainly upon you to provide such proof. I would welcome such proof but until that proof exists your claim is invalid. The burden of proof is entirely on the claimant that an unidentified flying object is an alien craft.
    Last edited by 6EQUJ5; 16-09-2022 at 01:38 PM.

I can produce a scientific argument that we on Earth are the only intelligent life in the universe(s). I can equally produce a scientific argument that in the neo-infinite size of the universe(s) there are millions of other civilisations.

The fact is that I do not know where the truth lies between those extremes. I want there to be other intelligent life. I want us to detect it.

But we have yet to discover anything as lively as a microbe other than on Earth.

You are falling into the trap of thinking that only proven stuff exists.
    No, there may well be lots of stuff that exists that cannot be proven to exist. I am merely stating that until we find it there is no proof that it exists. There may well be intelligent aliens of 3 genders and 5 colours but until we find such beings there is no proof of their existence.

Proof indeed. If you look at the Myers Briggs Foundation, it studies personality. I suspect your lead function is sensing, that is, what is presented to you externally, you accept uncritically, because it has proved its existence, and anything beyond what you see, feel (physically), smell, hear, is madness.

Griff is a classic example. Unless you can put your finger on it, it doesnt exist.

My lead function is intuition, i pay scant attention to facts, i pay more attention to how whatever makes me feel,and its potential, then my last function and weakest is sensing. Its more complex than that, but i havent got all night.

For instance, if i met Putin in 1990, when he became Russian president , and was told we can do business with him, and will be a democrat, had i spent five minutes talking, i would know thats nonsense. Because of how he would make me feel.

Had i been the yankee president. Scarily were 95 per cent right. And if Putin was like me, he would know it too, and be instant enemies. Despite everything being great. On the surface.

This is where it gets weird. Ive been banging on about the mind. If i think aliens exist, they will. If you think they dont, guess what.

Your mind creates. Change your mind, and you change. In whatever way. The only limits are the limits of your imagination. Your life as it stands, is an expression of what you think, outer comes from inner. Theres more to it than that, but why should i go on.? You are a sceptic, and you pay a price for it. Belief is a beginning.

You dont believe in aliens, do you think i care? I have other fish to fry.

i pay scant attention to facts
    Quite, moving a debate away from facts enables any rubbish to be presented as evidence when it is nothing of the kind. In a formal debate the moderator would prevent this.

This is utterly predictable from you. Having comprehensively lost the debate you reach into pseudo psychological / psychiatric / mind babble because you can then claim anything you like about your opponent. Nobody follows that crap.

Before your latest babble you stated that you can see aliens by merely looking up, then you retreated from that. Then you claimed that UFOs are now flying over Ukraine. I do not doubt that there is lots of stuff to be seen flying over a war zone that the average person cannot identify. Then you try to assert that anything that you declare to be an alien craft actually is an alien craft.

Your worst blunder was to attempt to totally reverse the obviously logical common scientific sense about the burden of proof. Anyone claiming that something flying is an alien craft has the burden of proof. If such a person has evidence to prove that it is an alien craft then it will be accepted as such, otherwise it will not be accepted. It is totally ridiculous for someone to say that something that he / she saw flying was an alien craft and that it has to be accepted as such without proof.

This not about pseudo psychological / psychiatric / mind babble. It is entirely about evidence and proof. Although we do discern something about your mind when you attempt to introduce such crap into a plain debate about facts, evidence and proof.

You dont believe in aliens
    That is yet another one of your countless mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by 6EQUJ5 View Post
    I can produce a scientific argument that we on Earth are the only intelligent life in the universe(s). I can equally produce a scientific argument that in the neo-infinite size of the universe(s) there are millions of other civilisations.

The fact is that I do not know where the truth lies between those extremes. I want there to be other intelligent life. I want us to detect it.

But we have yet to discover anything as lively as a microbe other than on Earth.
    Of course I believe that it is possible, indeed likely that intelligent life exists other than on Earth. But we have yet to detect
    any technological or other signs of it, such as gases in the atmosphere of a planet that cannot occur naturally.
    Last edited by 6EQUJ5; 17-09-2022 at 12:05 AM.

You bring Voltaire to mind, he once said that it is no more remarkable to live twice as it is once. You create gases, and not only in the middle of the night. Which will be detectable by advanced aliens elsewhere.

There is your evidence. Look in the mirror.

Your shrill response doesnt bode well, that any chance of you educating yourself in terms of personality is nil. I have learnt so much about myself, in fact it is priceless. As well as others. For instance one thing about my partner is that she is home loving, and trying to change that is a big mistake.

Not that i would, its an example you can multiply up in understanding the people in your life.

Her daughter is a Donald Trump type, an extrovert entreupreneur. Dont get in the way unless you have too. When she needs rheining in, do it hard and she listens.

Like you, i grew up thinking i was nuts because i was so different from anyone else. The truth is mind blowing, and has saved me from a lot of suffering.

I go to a duck sanctuary, the woman who runs is is a spock type, unemotional, logical, easily frustrated by beings below her, they all have stratosheric iqs. I forgive her obvious social failings because i know who she is. As a t e nager she said her parents had to force her to go out.

She regards social interaction as bo locks, its for stupid people, talking nonsense. She learnt to be more extrovert. She gets things done efficiently. If she was a nazi in 1940, her kill count would have been monstrous. If she was on the Allied side, the effect would have been similar. Do you understand now?

How useful it is. Come back when your educated. If you do.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)