+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone know ...........

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    Not a great deal of interest especially when Queens are at home.
    Lose this and Wullie under early season pressure IMO
    Must be around Gavin Reilly's 150th all - time Queens appearance so hope we win and he scores !

Hi auld Pal, time for your post on the history made today, if I am not mistaken 😉

Quote Originally Posted by topfitter View Post
    Hi auld Pal, time for your post on the history made today, if I am not mistaken 😉
    Your son in law and grandson on the pitch at the same time.

Marvellous piece on history that. Hope the club photographers manage to capture a photo of them together. That’ll be a really collectors item.

I doubt this has ever happened before at the club....

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    I doubt this has ever happened before at the club....
    Obviously not - DOH !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919 View Post
    Your son in law and grandson on the pitch at the same time.

Marvellous piece on history that. Hope the club photographers manage to capture a photo of them together. That’ll be a really collectors item.
    Aye, some superb photographs on the official site.

Indeed some great photos on the official website. Nice work from the photographers.
    More like it from the team. Front foot stuff from us for most of the game. Not sure if it was all down to us or really poor tactics from Edinburgh but only one shot from the opposition takes a bit of work.
    Lots of positives Wilson obviously makes a huge difference and Hendrie had a good game but the team pressing was the most pleasing. Great strike from East. I really believe he should be a stand out in this league.Good cameo from the Blackpool lad he could be interesting. Really busy from young Lewis working hard to get on the ball. I think the subs of Wullie and Connor were the perfect timing to get the ball down and make some passes.
    3 points at Palmerston. More please.

By far our best performance of the season on Saturday. That just shows what we’re capable of now we must try and build on it.

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    By far our best performance of the season on Saturday. That just shows what we’re capable of now we must try and build on it.
    Fully agree with that and hope it is the kick in the ass that we needed to go forward.
    Also why wouldn't the club shop sell programmes to fans on Saturday - what was the problem ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    Fully agree with that and hope it is the kick in the ass that we needed to go forward.
    Also why wouldn't the club shop sell programmes to fans on Saturday - what was the problem ?
    Seemingly the programmes had the wrong club badge for our opposition which seems an absurd reason not to sell any.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)