+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tims And They Banners The Other Night.

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Yeah it was but still FAF though😀😀😀
    Are you no on the wrong site, I thought your new home was next door crawling up the backside of Arabs, slating Dee fans

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Are you no on the wrong site, I thought your new home was next door crawling up the backside of Arabs, slating Dee fans
    Slating Dee fans ??? don't think so...and it was still FAF😀

Slating Dee fans ??? don't think so...and it was still FAF😀
    You and your side kick were skating RROSS Noharab and a few others claiming they’d killed this board, quilts Arab mad was the place to be

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    You and your side kick were skating RROSS Noharab and a few others claiming they’d killed this board, quilts Arab mad was the place to be
    No sure what that says but certainly never said Arab mad was the place to be...go on for a wind up nothing else

No sure what that says but certainly never said Arab mad was the place to be...go on for a wind up nothing else
    They treat you like their bitch but you can’t see it.

Still think DUFC were out of order at Ibrox.Noyhing funny about it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by The AuldYin View Post
    We all know what the green brigade are about and I realise their whole purpose is look at me, look at me but you would think even in the deepest darkest mind how damaging they are to the club. Whether your a fan of the royals or not everyone can see what's going on in the UK right now and how sombre the mood is. Another point is who the **** goes to the bother of making they banners up and paying flight costs to humph them to Poland on a plane? Their game against St Mirren on Sunday is gonna be a right barrel of laughs.
    I actually thought the F the crown banner was pretty reserved and respectful from them. They didn’t mock or make light of the Queens death in anyway, but kept it to a simple anti monarchy message. Fair play to them.

Unlike their display at St Mirren - any decent person can stay quiet for a minute or two in respect.

Dundee stars had two games with a. 2 minute silence, I along with many others I spoke to have no love for the monarchy but stood in silence in respect - I did sit down again when they played GSTK - would never stand for that

Quote Originally Posted by dayster View Post
    I actually thought the F the crown banner was pretty reserved and respectful from them. They didn’t mock or make light of the Queens death in anyway, but kept it to a simple anti monarchy message. Fair play to them.

Unlike their display at St Mirren - any decent person can stay quiet for a minute or two in respect.

Dundee stars had two games with a. 2 minute silence, I along with many others I spoke to have no love for the monarchy but stood in silence in respect - I did sit down again when they played GSTK - would never stand for that
    I stand for any national anthem - basic respect IMO - but understand why someone would refuse to do so, especially anyone who's been through the racist society that is the British armed forces.

I would never sing that anthem though, never have and never will.

Sitting down for anyones national anthem is the same as booing it.

That is a very poor show stating that you would not stand for the National Anthem.
    It only lasts a couple of minutes and nobody forces you to sing it.
    It is just showing respect which the younger generation do not appear to understand.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)