+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tims And They Banners The Other Night.

Tims And They Banners The Other Night.

We all know what the green brigade are about and I realise their whole purpose is look at me, look at me but you would think even in the deepest darkest mind how damaging they are to the club. Whether your a fan of the royals or not everyone can see what's going on in the UK right now and how sombre the mood is. Another point is who the **** goes to the bother of making they banners up and paying flight costs to humph them to Poland on a plane? Their game against St Mirren on Sunday is gonna be a right barrel of laughs.

I am sick of the old firm, they can make protests at any ground they want without any consequences.
    last season at Dens, both matches were halted because objects were being thrown on to the pitch, and it was not just one or two fans.
    but hundreds, and as usual no arrests. the police are frightened to act , in case it all kicks off.
    I sit in the Derry, if i threw something onto the pitch, i would be huckled, taken out of the ground and arrested,
    one rule for them another for us.
    There is one way to stop it, but it wont happen, eg if the match is in play, and a protest starts, the match should be stopped ,
    and three points awarded to the home team, but the SFA dont have the bottle to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    I am sick of the old firm, they can make protests at any ground they want without any consequences.
    last season at Dens, both matches were halted because objects were being thrown on to the pitch, and it was not just one or two fans.
    but hundreds, and as usual no arrests. the police are frightened to act , in case it all kicks off.
    I sit in the Derry, if i threw something onto the pitch, i would be huckled, taken out of the ground and arrested,
    There is one way to stop it, but it wont happen, eg if the match is in play, and a protest starts, the match should be stopped ,
    and three points awarded to the home team, but the SFA dont have the bottle to do that.

even better sit in the away end and jump down from above the entry (hoping you dont kill a bairn) and then complain and John will invite you up for a cuppa,fkkkk me he cani even answer his own fans emails

The SPFL are ****e scared to offend Celtic and Rangers just ignore them. A shambles of an organisation. Dictated to by the ugly sisters. Doncaster is useless, powerless and ineffective.

They are not going to change. I'd like to see us try to boost our own support when we play them. Maybe banning their supporters so that it was a home support only might help. The sense of unfair treatment is very real. We could give every season ticket holder an extra ticket for every OF game at Dens and hope that we could sell out Dens on the basis that their support was banned. Either that or take retrospective action such as banning them from Dens if the "misbehaved" in their previous visit.

Quote Originally Posted by The AuldYin View Post
    We all know what the green brigade are about and I realise their whole purpose is look at me, look at me but you would think even in the deepest darkest mind how damaging they are to the club. Whether your a fan of the royals or not everyone can see what's going on in the UK right now and how sombre the mood is. Another point is who the **** goes to the bother of making they banners up and paying flight costs to humph them to Poland on a plane? Their game against St Mirren on Sunday is gonna be a right barrel of laughs.
    Its mostly the green side of Glasgow that go out their way to cause offence.

The club should be stronger as I’m sure a lot of decent fans are sickened by them.

In my opinion the ongoing problems with the Green Brigade lies ‘fairly and squarely’ with the Celtic Football Club directors.
    They know exactly where the Green Brigade supporters sit in Parkhead and they should have permanently banned them years ago.
    The Celtic Football Club directors should also have advised the other SPFL clubs not to sell tickets to their supporters when they are playing Celtic at home.
    I realise that this would affect the gate receipts from home game playing against Celtic but on the plus side as far as we are concerned more Dundee supporters would attend games against Celtic FC knowing that they were safe from the baying mobs masquerading as Celtic supporters.
    Eventually the law abiding Celtic supporters would get fed up not being able to see their team playing away games and demand that the Celtic directors take action to rid Celtic Football Club of the Green Brigade cancer.
    If the Green Brigade think that the Republic of Ireland is such a great place they should actively encourage that Glasgow Celtic FC moves ‘lock, stock and barrel’ to permanently play in the League of Ireland football league.

UEFA on the other hand have the ‘bottle’ to take action against Celtic Football Club as a result of their fans misdemeanours as in their eyes Celtic FC is a small team playing in a small domestic league.
    Monetary fines are no use unless they punish Celtic by withdrawing their £15 million prize money for qualifying for the group stage of the Champions League this season.
    Alternatively they could kick Celtic out of this season’s Champions League and ban them for playing in the Champions League for the next five seasons.
    That would certainly bring the Celtic FC directors to their senses and force them to take action with the members of their Green Brigade supporters.

Away support at St Mirren were shouting during 1 minute applause apparently. Pleasing that they lost 2-0.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Away support at St Mirren were shouting during 1 minute applause apparently. Pleasing that they lost 2-0.
    Yeah it was but still FAF though😀😀😀

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)