Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
Some comments from some bitter Wycombe page

.....'Derby - tens of millions in debt to HMRC and various other creditors - able to afford players like McGoldrick, Hourihane, Chester, Barkhuizen, Collins, Mendez-Laing. All proven Championship performers, some of whom were playing in the Prem a couple of years ago'.....

Err I'm pretty sure if we were still in debt we'd still be in admin, and these players you mention were all free transfers and on a wage cap, Wycombe could have signed any or all of them and quite possibly paid them more than Derby could

....'I still can't believe the EFL let them delay submitting their accounts, which relegated us in the end. The accounts were already 3 or 4 years late.

They'll be back in the Champ in a year or two with a solid squad. In contrast, we were deprived of the only chance to ever see our team in the Championship. That will always grate. I completely hate them'.....

Err we were punished, Wycombe only ever got promoted to the Championship on a technicality due to covid and would have finished the season outside the top six, they didn't even deserve to be there in the first place and then complained they got relegated, should have scored more points then if they were that good and deserved to be there
No sympathy for them at all from me, our players came to us because we are not a tin pot club