+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽Match Thread vs. Dorking Wanderers 17.09.22 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Like I say personal insults but hey it's your first season on here so not sure you know about my reaction.
    I've been posting on here since 2008...

Plenty of times to see your pathetic hysterics unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by NcFc-123 View Post
    I've been posting on here since 2008...

Plenty of times to see your pathetic hysterics unfortunately.
    Oh you really lack intelligence!! All you can do is throw insults, when I see plenty of other posters agreeing with me, seems you lack class too, not worthy of any more replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Observerpie View Post
    And we lose too often at this level, I'm beginning to think we're here for a long time yet.
    I wouldn't bet against that. We're becoming far too comfortable at this level, IMHAHO. Non League Notts County, does have a certain ring to it, but then again so does an ar5e.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Dorking Wanderers? Sounds like a team we would play against in the Notts Sunday league back in the 70s.
    How embarrassing😨.
    Yeah don't get me wrong I'm embarrassed at this result. It could be judged the worst but that depends on levels where you are at and your opponents. It's the most embarrassing to read on paper though, I never thought we'd play Dorking Wanderers as let's be honest most of us didn't even know they existed until this season. I still think LW will get us up and around the top 3 till the end of the season, we'll just have to see what position that is. Plus I don't trust playing away on plastic pitches, they always seem to go wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Oh you really lack intelligence!! All you can do is throw insults, when I see plenty of other posters agreeing with me, seems you lack class too, not worthy of any more replies.
    No insult in my post. Yet you throw an insult saying I lack intelligence and complain about insults. Oh dear.

Lowest finishing sides we've lost to so far are Aldershot away and Chesterfield away, both ended up 20th, though Aldershot were one above the drop and Chesterfield two places.

Losing 4-1 at home to Woking was pretty bad and anybody who goes to every away game must shudder at the word Eastleigh, 3 defeats out of 3 and no goals scored.

Disappointing as that was a chance to carry on the excellent run and more importantly show a clean break with the bad habits of last season.

Unfortunately we've pretty much carried on from last season so far with poor results against the newly promoted teams undoing a lot good things we've done.

It doesn't mean it will carry on for the rest of the season, but it would've been nice to see something has tangibly changed. Really hoping we don't see the usual gradual slide away from challenging for top spot.

What is a Dorking? I've never seen one.

Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast