+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Marsch - Voice of Reason or Loudmouth ?

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    1 point from our last 3 games is hardly momentum hopey
    True - fair point well made 😎 - but was more thinking of the 8points from 6 games which would put us on about 50 if we keep that up over the rest of the season.

Would be v happy with 3 points v Villa

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    True - fair point well made �� - but was more thinking of the 8points from 6 games which would put us on about 50 if we keep that up over the rest of the season.

Would be v happy with 3 points v Villa
    Hopefully the break will rejuvenate us

Talks a tad too much for my liking. Dont exactly call him a "loudmouth" either. Just yaps, too much.

Trying to think of any high level sport coach that talks too much. I know I'm missing someone but drawing a mental block on it. Many great coaches seem to fall in the "man of few words" category.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    Trying to think of any high level sport coach that talks too much. I know I'm missing someone but drawing a mental block on it. Many great coaches seem to fall in the "man of few words" category.
    Can think of a few

Eddie Jones - Rugby
    Warnock, Mourhinho, Ferguson, Lampard, Clough, O’Leary (for a while) - quite a few from football
    Jimmy Johnston, Bill Belichek - NFL

Can think of a few

Eddie Jones - Rugby
    Warnock, Mourhinho, Ferguson, Lampard, Clough, O’Leary (for a while) - quite a few from football
    Jimmy Johnston, Bill Belichek - NFL
    I can totally understand why fans of other NFL teams dislike Bill Belichick, but he’s pretty notorious for saying the bare minimum to get through press conferences.

(Full disclosure: I have had the use of a NE Patriots season ticket for most of the last fif**** years)

(Sorry Spaldy!)

I do wonder which thread prompted the introduction of the “t e e n” filter on here!

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post
    I can totally understand why fans of other NFL teams dislike Bill Belichick, but he’s pretty notorious for saying the bare minimum to get through press conferences.

(Full disclosure: I have had the use of a NE Patriots season ticket for most of the last fif**** years)

(Sorry Spaldy!)
    Mouthy and loud probably not the right description but can be fairly outspoken and have watched interviews where he obliterates the journos with scorn and a scowl.

Must have been fun watching peak Tom Brady Orgs

Never have thought of belichek as mouthy or loud. He’s quiet like a kgb agent

Mouthy and loud probably not the right description but can be fairly outspoken and have watched interviews where he obliterates the journos with scorn and a scowl.

Must have been fun watching peak Tom Brady Orgs
    It was fun, but I wouldn’t like much about the general sporting arrogance of the locals if I wasn’t essentially part of it (if that makes sense?).

I was meant to move to the West Coast (Oregon) just as COVID started, so basically coughed up my first dibs on the ST here (to be fair, the real owner’s son is now of an age where he wants to go) and my last game also turned out to be Brady’s final game for the Patriots.

He’s still a machine and is something to behold live if you ever get the chance.

Events have transpired to keep me from going back to games, but I guess I’ll get to see the Pants again at some point, unless the West Coast thing does finally happen.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)