+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Clitheroe

It was close Sub, Clitheroe followed Ashington out of the hat, but you'd just got an away game so it wasn't to be. How Clitheroe are getting away with it I don't know, 6 home games out of 7 in cup competitions this season, and the only away game we've got is just up the road at Rammy this Saturday. It can't last, it won't last, we're going to have some travelling to do soon.

sinkov, it was close wasn't it? Never mind, my granddaughter is 18 that weekend and lives in Sheffield so it could well be a trip down there with a dual purpose because Pat will definitely take that opportunity to see her. Good luck on Saturday at Rammy!

sinkov, I see that you play Bury AFC in the next round after their 5-3 win last night.
    Ken and I are off to Penrith this Saturday for a league match and then off to Sheffield area on 1 October for the cup match.
    Have a good weekend ahd good luck at Tupps arse!

Cheers Sub, hard to know what to make of Bury, they're W5 L2 in the NW Counties and have just dumped Lancaster from the Prem out of the Cup, no doubt they're capable of dumping us out as well, we'll see. I would imagine the game will be all-ticket, we average about 600 and they average 1000, Shawbridge is going to be packed and to be honest, it's not much fun when it is.

Enjoy your Penrith trip and give my regards to Ken.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It was close Sub, Clitheroe followed Ashington out of the hat, but you'd just got an away game so it wasn't to be. How Clitheroe are getting away with it I don't know, 6 home games out of 7 in cup competitions this season, and the only away game we've got is just up the road at Rammy this Saturday. It can't last, it won't last, we're going to have some travelling to do soon.
    What are the ticket arrangements for Ramsbottom v Clitheroe sinkov? I might be able to get to the match.

Congratulations to all posters,a thread that hasn't been ruined by posting political schite on it..YET.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Congratulations to all posters,a thread that hasn't been ruined by posting political schite on it..YET.
    Long may that continue!

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    FFS Alfie, don't poke the beast, let it slumber.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    What are the ticket arrangements for Ramsbottom v Clitheroe sinkov? I might be able to get to the match.
    Just turn up on the day Outwood, the Trophy isn't as big an attraction as an FA Cup game, they're not going to be climbing up floodlights to watch, or climbing over gates to get in. I'll be there somewhere, don't know if I'm going with my mate, Mrs S or just myself yet.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Enjoy your Penrith trip and give my regards to Ken.
    Will do, he was hoping that we might get Clitheroe away! That tale about Clitheroes moving was an April Fool's Joke posted somewhere on the net!
    By the way, don't take your missus to Rammy ------you know what will happen! Give her our love!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)