+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Race Riots in Leicester

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    No concern of mine mon ami, I have no interest in the colour of a person's skin, their religion, their country of origin, nor their ***ual orientation, I leave that for others to work themselves up into a lather about, but nevertheless, Indians and Pakistanis fighting amongst each other in Leicester still constitutes a race riot.
    Attachment 22619

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Babyhouse, I like it.

Seriously sinkov, I've given up trying to tell you the Leicester happenings is not a race riot. If I was to take your reasoning seriously the day in Hartlepool when I witnessed Toon and Mackem fans knocking 7 bells out of each other at the main railway station would have been deemed a "race riot". It wasn't and it isn't.

In Lefty Land, ie the BBC, C4, Grauniad, Independent, Labour politicians etc, when English lads are fighting Pakistani lads it's a race riot, when Indian lads are fighting Pakistani lads, it isn't.

""When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less." "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things." "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master—that's all."

In the real world it's a race riot, it's not my fault that you Lefties have gone down the Rabbit Hole with Alice.

In Lefty Land, ie the BBC, C4, Grauniad, Independent, Labour politicians etc, when English lads are fighting Pakistani lads it's a race riot, when Indian lads are fighting Pakistani lads, it isn't.

""When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less." "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things." "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master—that's all."

In the real world it's a race riot, it's not my fault that you Lefties have gone down the Rabbit Hole with Alice.
    I'm still too much in awe of Ms Rupa Huq to be mithering about your meanderings sinkov.

I'm still too much in awe of Ms Rupa Huq to be mithering about your meanderings sinkov.
    Captain Hindsight was on her case instantly mon ami, suspended for her 'racist' comments. He's learning quickly, clearing the Labour decks of racists and anti-semites. He's preparing for government is that lad, good for him.

When a 100 or so white lads are having it off with 100 brown lads it's deemed to be a "race riot", when a 100 or so white lads are having it off with 100 white lads it's not a "race riot", when a 100 or so brown lads are having it off with another 100 brown lads it's not a "race riot". Hope this clarifies things up for you once and for all now mon ami.

Captain Hindsight was on her case instantly mon ami, suspended for her 'racist' comments. He's learning quickly, clearing the Labour decks of racists and anti-semites. He's preparing for government is that lad, good for him.
    If I was a rational human being earning £90k plus generous expenses and unlimited perks and I was attending a Labour party conference the very last thing on my mind would be to call our hapless Chancellor of the Exchequer Quasi Modo "superficially black" in a recorded meeting. "Useless," "not fit for purpose" perhaps, anything but "superficially black". WTF is wrong with these people?

When a 100 or so white lads are having it off with 100 brown lads it's deemed to be a "race riot", when a 100 or so white lads are having it off with 100 white lads it's not a "race riot", when a 100 or so brown lads are having it off with another 100 brown lads it's not a "race riot". Hope this clarifies things up for you once and for all now mon ami.
    But when 100 or so brown lads from India are having it off with 100 or so brown lads from Pakistan it is a race riot. You seem to be conflating race and skin colour now, it really is very simple, why are you tying yourself up in knots ?

But when 100 or so brown lads from India are having it off with 100 or so brown lads from Pakistan it is a race riot. You seem to be conflating race and skin colour now, it really is very simple, why are you tying yourself up in knots ?
    Hinduism and Muslimism are not "races" mon ami they are religions. I'm bored with this now.

Attachment 22621

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)