+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Newcastle United U21's Match Thoughts

Name:  A29700C6-58B0-486C-A992-5E6B1FDDB361.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  13.7 KB

REDS: Searle (GK), Hondermarck, McCarthy, Moon, Cadden (c), Larkeche, Phillips, Ackroyd, Martin, Tedic, Jalo.

Subs: Cooper (GK), Benson, Pickard, Nejman, Lancaster, Hartley, Butterfill.

NUFC: Smith (GK), Carlyon, Bonoswell, Stanton, Wiggett, Brookwell (c), Scott, Turner-Cooke, Stephenson, White, Crossley.

Subs: Brown (GK), Ferguson, Barclay, Hackett, Parkinson, Thompson, Bailey.

Cheers animal I hadn’t seen anything.

What a pile of shyte , early neet for me , can't watch that , losing will to live .

Must be abart 300 total attendance .

Decent game second half and fully deserved the win. Should have had a few more goals. Larkeche goal was a beauty and he looks a promising addition to the squad.

First half was an awful watch to be fair, plenty of effort with no end product and a great performance from their goalie.
    Second half was much better mind, when fit Larkeche looks like he may be a good addition, a superb goal from a free kick rounded off a deserved man of the match award.
    I really like young Ackroyd he will be a real player in a couple of years when he starts to get some proper games under his belt.
    Young Atkinson could step up to the first team for me, he’s solid and reads the game well, Tedic looks like he needs a goal badly to build his confidence? He’s a tryer but lacks service, holds the ball up well though.
    A really good second half performance by the young lads with plenty of effort.

Just sin Lurchios goal, it worra belter.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Just sin Lurchios goal, it worra belter.
    Absolutely.
    A game worth watching just for 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    First half was an awful watch to be fair, plenty of effort with no end product and a great performance from their goalie.
    Second half was much better mind, when fit Larkeche looks like he may be a good addition, a superb goal from a free kick rounded off a deserved man of the match award.
    I really like young Ackroyd he will be a real player in a couple of years when he starts to get some proper games under his belt.
    Young Atkinson could step up to the first team for me, he’s solid and reads the game well, Tedic looks like he needs a goal badly to build his confidence? He’s a tryer but lacks service, holds the ball up well though.
    A really good second half performance by the young lads with plenty of effort.
    Agree perky, ackroyd looks a real prospect. Who do you mean when you say Atkinson?

Quote Originally Posted by Arblasterfromthepast View Post
    Decent game second half and fully deserved the win. Should have had a few more goals. Larkeche goal was a beauty and he looks a promising addition to the squad.
    While we develop him for a premiership team, that’s life for us isn’t it?

Hope he does well during his stay.

Woohoo we beat an academy team in pizza game

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast