+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Newcastle United U21's Match Thoughts

Barnsley v Newcastle United U21's Match Thoughts

If we want to progress in this competition then we have to win tomorrow evening and see where things stand going in to the Donny Rovers game .

I'm defiantly hoping for at least a better performance than in the opening group game against Lincoln City , it shouldn't be difficult .......

It shouldn't be difficult Animal. I suspect he'll go with a similar team though. Difficult to know which way the tie will go but we need a win to progress as you say.

Can't see Duff putting a full side art despite our need for a victory. Personally I think the fact that we are laiking against a Premiership youth team, it kind of sums this competition up. Not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Can't see Duff putting a full side art despite our need for a victory. Personally I think the fact that we are laiking against a Premiership youth team, it kind of sums this competition up. Not for me.
    Not that easy with the rules with this competition Pass .

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Exactly Pass, and Ive made it clear as well what I think about this competition.
    Its still a chance of winning a Trophy at Wembley of course, but Id say they can shove it now after messing about with the format.
    If we want a chance of going through, then we have to hope we win and that Lincoln don't win against Donny.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Not that easy with the rules with this competition Pass .
    Forgot about that Animal. The irony. The FA Cup ties come January will see most Premiership and Championship clubs laikin a second string, rather like they do in the League Cup. Their squads of 40 to 50 players hardly being stretched. Meanwhile, league 1 and 2 clubs who generally ent gorra pot to pyss in with much smaller squads are being made to field a percentage of their 1st team regulars in the pizza trophy

I've no interest in this fake fixture designed to suit the Premiership , it's a farce , even if we went on to win the trophy it would feel fake , they would have to pay me to watch ,

Don't forget dodgy stick club it's a 7PM KO .

Anybody know where jack walton has disappeared to?

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    Anybody know where jack walton has disappeared to?
    Injured I believe Ethel

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast