+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- I’ll say it as no one else on NCM can be arsed.

Don't worry Joe that was said with a wheelbarrow full of sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Now then?

Labour members will sing the national anthem at the party's conference this weekend, for the first time in recent history.

Sir Keir Starmer, the party leader, will pay tribute to the late Queen at the opening of the four-day event in Liverpool on Sunday.

This will be followed by a rendition of God Save the King, marking a break from tradition.

https://news.sky.com/story/national-...years-12701663
    “Sir” Starmer and The Poundshop Tories…

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Look, throwing insults and trying to vindicate your issues just ‚masks‘ what’s really bothering you, take a break from here and sort out what’s really bothering you deep down. We all have opinions (and issues!) but you have to be able to accept others opinions and respect others views even if you don’t agree with them and talk in a more respectful way.
    Telling you your post is stupid isn’t an insult, it’s an opinion about your post. If you don’t like people telling you a post of yours is stupid, then don’t post anything. If you want people to be ‘respectful’, than take a look a your second post in this thread, aimed at me, and ask yourself if that was ‘respectful’. In my opinion it wasn’t, you want to shut down opinions you disagreed with about a big event that happened yesterday, along with risible attempts at cod psychology about a person you’ve never met.

Choosing a Head of State because of who their mum or dad was is ludicrous. When the individuals concerned are as damaged/corrupt/degraded/perverted as those in the House of Windsor change becomes even more pressing. The class system as a whole has been very damaging to this country.
    Last edited by BigFatPie; 20-09-2022 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    The class system as a whole has been very damaging to this country.
    I would amend that to the class system has been very damaging to 95% of this country. The 5% with the money and the power are determined not to let go.

Levelling up my arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I would amend that to the class system has been very damaging to 95% of this country. The 5% with the money and the power are determined not to let go.

Levelling up my arse.

Left wing Labour loser spouting your bile, you would be better of giving your local bookie money (as usual)to keep we upper class in the comfort we are used to. Tootle pip.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Left wing Labour loser spouting your bile, you would be better of giving your local bookie money (as usual)to keep we upper class in the comfort we are used to. Tootle pip.
    Nice try, but factually incorrect and another post to add to your long list of failures. Firstly, the bookies give me money, and secondly you see yourself as “upper class”. I don’t think I could name a single poster on here with less class than you.

you see yourself as “upper class”. I don’t think I could name a single poster on here with less class than you.
    This….. ^^^^^

If there was a trophy for cap doffing “village idiot”, Soccerman would be in a class of his own.

Levelling up my arse.
    Hmm. Definitely.

https://twitter.com/jburnmurdoch/sta...aZZI3q7SogDqKw

People are far more likely to accept massive inequalities when they’ve been gaslit into thinking that those at the ‘top’ are just better and worth more than they are.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    This isn’t very respectful. Keldsyke will be furious.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    This isn’t very respectful. Keldsyke will be furious.
    Keep trying 🙂

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast