+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: New Deal

New Deal

Local born Elliot Anderson has signed a new deal

The 19 year old midfielder looks like he could be a big star

Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post
    Local born Elliot Anderson has signed a new deal

The 19 year old midfielder looks like he could be a big star
    aye, well deserved as well mate. First time in a very long time we have actually got a youth player that looks like he will be a star.

We have had a few down the years that were touted as the next stars but failed to make the grade to top level
    Chopra, Campbell, Armstrong etc but Anderson looks like he could be the real deal.

Thank f*ck Bruce is no longer the manager otherwise the kid would be playing in the conference north sold for a bacon butty

I remember his grandad,an excellent young player whose career was cut short by injury.

Great news, hasn't been said (that I've seen) but I would think a 5 year contract.

Yep, very good news.

Shame that fat arsehole Bruce couldn't see what Liverpool saw in Bobby Clark otherwise we'd have two local lads with huge potential.

I remember his grandad,an excellent young player whose career was cut short by injury.
    Lets hope that he doesn't get a serious injury like his grandad Geoff Allan whose career ended at 23 years old,well known by those who were around to watch the Fairs Cup squad Geoff is now 75 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    aye, well deserved as well mate. First time in a very long time we have actually got a youth player that looks like he will be a star.

We have had a few down the years that were touted as the next stars but failed to make the grade to top level
    Chopra, Campbell, Armstrong etc but Anderson looks like he could be the real deal.

Thank f*ck Bruce is no longer the manager otherwise the kid would be playing in the conference north sold for a bacon butty
    Don't forget Toney, what a massive flop he turned out to be.... Useless

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Don't forget Toney, what a massive flop he turned out to be.... Useless
    Toney has admitted that his head was not in the right place when young.He was bitter when out on loan and just wanted to be back at his parent club.If I was a manager I would have got rid of me he said at an interview this week.

Toney has admitted that his head was not in the right place when young.He was bitter when out on loan and just wanted to be back at his parent club.If I was a manager I would have got rid of me he said at an interview this week.
    No, I agree, Sherwood. I don't think it was in the cards for him to succeed here. It's still interesting that he's turned out to be a very good player.

Lets hope that he doesn't get a serious injury like his grandad Geoff Allan whose career ended at 23 years old,well known by those who were around to watch the Fairs Cup squad Geoff is now 75 year old.
    Yeah remember him having a great game on the wing against Anderlecht in the fairs cup.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)