I used to get excited on game night, now i trying to muster any sort of motivation. Citys last game had an attendance of 130.

Its remarkable really City are still going, its been a steady deterioration from the heady days of 1960. And still they may not have reached the bottom. The owner is magnificent, and deserves an occasional win.

After 50 years of blotto, if City win any sort of league when the new ground arrives, surely he wont survive that. Maybe many others wont either. Scoring a winning goal at Halesowen Town to win the northern league midland, at some point in the future, will tax my heart i can tell you.

And have me questioning reality.

The alternative to not going is watching Tony Soprano survive a bullet, and watching Denys on you tube, laughing at the Russians.

Shall or shant i.

Shall i make it 131, which at Histons ground, it will seem like an under 12 game attended by parents. In the old days.

When is the new ground coming? does it really exist? Do Cambridgfe City realise they have a website and it is possible to put stuff in there? Like game reports, the manager speaks. Doodles even, Mystic meg speaks. etc.