+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Replacement Manager….now needed

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Again, Joey Barton is nothing to do with Rotherham United and never has been so it's not relevant. However, yes, being found guilty of tax fraud is worse than being found not guilty of assault.

Barton will have got a top lawyer if it had been me or the man off the street no way would we have got away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Unbelievable re. Evans so tax fraud is as bad as Joey Barton who got away with it causing bodily arm to an apposing manager. I rated Evans manager person wasn't keen met him twice wasn't overly impressed.
    Evans was found guilty. Barton was found not guilty. There's a not so subtle difference between the two situations.

I don't think for one second that Barton would do anything about it, but where someone has been found not guilty, it's a bit unwise to publish comments that suggest otherwise.

Then again, wisdom is perhaps asking for too much.

I'll show you my season tickets you show me yours! Kept mine from way back. On here they are saying Barton had no connection with the millers so can't compare it with Evans his suspended sentence but he was at Boston at the time so that had nothing to do with the millers. Can't have it both ways saying on here it only counts if it involves whoever their time with the millers. I never read anything about Evans time at Boston does that make me not a true fan of Roth U?
    It became something to do with Rotherham United when we employed a man with a fraud conviction. Until we employ Joey Barton which I doubt we will, he is of no relevance to us. It's not that hard to understand is it?

You'd have had to be living on another planet when Evans got the job to not know about his time at Boston, but as it's you we're talking about...

Barton will have got a top lawyer if it had been me or the man off the street no way would we have got away with it.
    If he's got such a good lawyer then you ought to watch you say.

Anyway back on topic....we need someone with championship experience, given we currently sit in eigth position, thanks to the other bloke.
    This is a brilliant chance for us to do something in this league, so we need a manager who knows this league, and preferably someone who has got promoted from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Anyway back on topic....we need someone with championship experience, given we currently sit in eigth position, thanks to the other bloke.
    This is a brilliant chance for us to do something in this league, so we need a manager who knows this league, and preferably someone who has got promoted from it.
    Sean Dyche it is then.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Sean Dyche it is then.
    If only

If we want progress he's exactly the type of manager we should be wanting to sign.

Not this " in house" ex player, promote somebody rubbish

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    If we want progress he's exactly the type of manager we should be wanting to sign.

Not this " in house" ex player, promote somebody rubbish
    Dyche!? You're having a laugh. Bigger dinosaur than Warne. Can we please start playing football that people might want to watch?

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    Dyche!? You're having a laugh. Bigger dinosaur than Warne. Can we please start playing football that people might want to watch?
    Dinosaur maybe ?

But one that's battled with the T Rex and carries the scars

Just the experience we need

Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast