+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Replacement Manager….now needed

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Aspirations for me is to work within the budget we have to ensure we have a safe future for my daughter to support for her lifetime whilst getting the best performing manager and team to finish as high as we can within that budget. Realism of that budget indicates that we will by rights be in league 1 more than the championship but we have done very well in my opinion under Warne to get spend 50% of recent seasons in the championship and I agree that the constant having something to fight for, one way or another creates great memories. Not sure what else the point is of footy. When I read of the constant success fans of City they seem bored, and the likes of Pool, Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea all seem much more miserable than us with their lot. I just like the ups and downs and great memories shared with family and friends of the ups and downs.

Exactly right ragingpup, whatever you do has to be sustainable and it seems that TS can be relied on with that. Look at us at Bolton, Derby, Wednesday, Leeds and numerous others who’ve overspent and ended up in trouble. Just like you Wanderers are now run by sensible owners who intend to run a sustainable policy. What you don’t want is a manager who demands money and puts the club at risk. There are some really good names on your list who can work within a budget and of course Rob Jones now who has just been crazily sacked by Watford. Just thank your lucky stars you don’t have an owner like them. �� Millers have a decent squad and are proving they can compete in the Championship so let’s hope whoever comes in keeps you up this time?

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyWhites View Post
    Exactly right ragingpup, whatever you do has to be sustainable and it seems that TS can be relied on with that. Look at us at Bolton, Derby, Wednesday, Leeds and numerous others who’ve overspent and ended up in trouble. Just like you Wanderers are now run by sensible owners who intend to run a sustainable policy. What you don’t want is a manager who demands money and puts the club at risk. There are some really good names on your list who can work within a budget and of course Rob Jones now who has just been crazily sacked by Watford. Just thank your lucky stars you don’t have an owner like them. �� Millers have a decent squad and are proving they can compete in the Championship so let’s hope whoever comes in keeps you up this time?
    Is that the Rob Jones who took over when Rob Edwards was sacked? Blimey he didn't last long

Pink and orange? And white shoes and blue socks? TS making Portillo look dowdy.

Last edited by great_fire; 26-09-2022 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post

Compared with how I usually look which is spelled out behind him

Attachment 22616
    Lol nice one

He can be stark *******ing naked if he keeps rescuing the club

He looks like a fruit salad

Sorry, I made the picture too big and missed out the actual story.

Anyway he has a shortlist.

https://www.rotherhamadvertiser.co.u...boss_43011.htm

Sorry, I made the picture too big and missed out the actual story.

Anyway he has a shortlist.

https://www.rotherhamadvertiser.co.u...boss_43011.htm
    Got short legs as well

It's good to see everyone involved in the decision. Doris was quoted as saying "I'm not interested in their footballing skills but I would really like to get back to Typhoo and no more of this green tea b.ollocks".

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Got short legs as well
    It’s Ernie Wise

Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast