+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Celebrity deaths, RIP

Celebrity deaths, RIP

Heres the first of what will be many of course, on a thread like this.

And the first to be mentioned here, is our wonderful leader, Queen Elizabeth.

Eddie Butler, was a former Wales Rugby union player and popular Bbc pundit/commentator.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/62919140

I think to describe the ex Queen Elizabeth II as a "celebrity" on a par with, say, Kylie or David Beckham, might require further reflection Acido.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I think to describe the ex Queen Elizabeth II as a "celebrity" on a par with, say, Kylie or David Beckham, might require further reflection Acido.
    Nope, I don't care about your typical idiotic criticism SB!.
    Because I wasn't claiming that her majesty was on a par, with the likes of Kylie and Beckham etc.

Lets move on here, there is nothing to see here!!.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Nope, I don't care about your typical idiotic criticism SB!.
    Because I wasn't claiming that her majesty was on a par, with the likes of Kylie and Beckham etc.

Lets move on here, there is nothing to see here!!.
    I may disagree with what you say but will defend to the utmost your right to say it. Your use of the words "typical idiotic criticism" about myself is, of course, your opinion, The use of the word "celebrity" in the thread title and the notion that the ex Queen is the first of many to come on the thread is perhaps a little inappropriate.

I must say I find the whole notion of creating a thread to establish a list of who has now died a little distasteful.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 24-09-2022 at 03:21 AM.

Can someone take this thread down please , it is indeed distasteful and inappropriate .