+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Morecambe v Cambridge United

Morecambe v Cambridge United

"Life hath not anything to show more fair" like, eh.

Is that the best you can do Stefan in regards to insults? I must insist on a higher grade. My mocking of the Rochdale v Carlisle game has stung. Hasnt it? Hehehe.

VIVA MORECAMBE.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Is that the best you can do Stefan in regards to insults? I must insist on a higher grade. My mocking of the Rochdale v Carlisle game has stung. Hasnt it? Hehehe.

VIVA MORECAMBE.
    Frank,
    For the umpt­eenth time you are wrong. There are people on this board who, quite some time ago, had the then eccentric quality of Cambridge United Mad pointed out to them by a denizen of this board. One of those qualities that it had was that there was someone there who had the secret of how to swear on FootyMad. Any c­unt could swear, thanks to Transgenic_Tomato. So for several years almost half of the occupants of Cambridge United Mad were from Carlisle United Mad. There were also folk who were Bury supporters and Rochdale supporters.

So the mention of this fixture is about Morecambe, a club known to many on here, against Cambridge United is a matter of sentiment. You have most assuredly not detected the slightest hint of insult, it is a figment of your imagination.

It may not seem it, but i am honest to a fault. And because of that i can detect bull when i see it. Denial at its best.

Frank,
    You seem to be taking very seriously two light hearted posts about fixtures and then assuming that you posting an insult really matters. Also, that which I write about the history of the Carlisle United presence on the Cambridge United Mad board is factual as Griff, Kel and several others can confirm. Furthermore, Carlisle United supporters are well aware of and have a peripheral interest in Morecambe fc, especially those in south Cumbria.

Can you not find anything better to argue about?
    Last edited by _Stefan_Kuntz; 23-09-2022 at 02:15 PM.

On top of that, there are currently NO Cambridge supporters posting on the Cambridge board.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)