+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Club statement just released

Club statement just released

Club statement just released confirming Warne, Barker, Hamshaw and Warrington all off to Derby

cc from other thread

Fair enough

however, which comedian has changed our Wikipedia page to show Sir Alex Ferguson as manger?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_United_F.C.

however, I do hope that Rob Scott stays on as Head of Recruitment

Couldn’t face the fans then, set of ****ers no better than the players that went in same circumstances

Good luck in their next venture because this won’t last

We need four replacements now which I’d tough going, seriously was there a falling out? Shocking

The statement says the club have already received applications so it does make you wonder how long this was in the pipeline for

I'd be amazed if this came as a total shock to TS,probably been in the pipeline for weeks so I would also be amazed if TS and the board are now sat at the desk,scratching their heads wading through a pile of CV's.We'll have a new manager and coaching staff in situ by Monday is my bet.

4-year contract. Bet he doesn’t survive 12 months, but with the pay-off, doubt he cares.

Gone down in my estimation.

Statement says club are already looking for a replacement and have received several applications. So as has been said by others, this must have been in the pipeline for a while

Quote Originally Posted by DerekProsser(East Anglia) View Post
    Statement says club are already looking for a replacement and have received several applications. So as has been said by others, this must have been in the pipeline for a while
    Someone on facebook said they were told about this in late June.Id be amazed if TS doesn't already know his man.What worries me though is why Hasslebaink resigned at Burton the other week!

Quote Originally Posted by DerekProsser(East Anglia) View Post
    Monday!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast