+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Warnes open letter

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    You mean this Monday gone? Then they **** off to another country before the announcement?
    Absolutely shocking if you ask me.
    They went on away Thursday. That's 3 days of negotiation which in part would have been for TS to make a counter offer. We all know that TS asked Jackett to take a night to consider and why wouldn't he have done that?

If they'd have stayed in the UK would it have made any difference? Do you know when the holiday plans were made?

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    They went on away Thursday. That's 3 days of negotiation which in part would have been for TS to make a counter offer. We all know that TS asked Jackett to take a night to consider and why wouldn't he have done that?

If they'd have stayed in the UK would it have made any difference? Do you know when the holiday plans were made?
    Come on Frog ffs, don’t tell me they hadn’t been in touch with Derby beforehand, they would’ve had everything on offer before even talking to TS and I doubt no matter what he offered them would’ve changed their minds.
    No I don’t know when they booked the holiday but it’s international break so I’d be guessing it was pre-booked ready but if you’re saying they told TS on Monday then confirmed everything with Derby before they flew away then they absolutely knew what they were doing which is shocking however you dress it up

Quote Originally Posted by DerekProsser(East Anglia) View Post
    Frog you've posted a few times with content that implies you have insider knowledge of this situation. You have repeated that the first TS knew of this was Monday. I could be wrong but I think you've also stated somewhere within the many posts that "if you knew the reason PW has gone you'd never believe it."

Why don't you share with us what you know or at least what you've heard? It can't do any harm now, the man has gone. Not that posts on here have ever influenced anything at the club anyway. But there's post after post of speculation with the odd snippet thrown in form postees that suggest they have the real info without elaborating further.

Please share so folk like me who have no connections at the club, other than my matchday tickets and many failed 50/50 entries, can have a bit of clarity. Thanks
    Good point Derek.
    Looking at the evidence, it all suggests to me that this has been on the go for some time, but that's just my speculative opinion. I can't see the point in teasing us with hints of being "in the know" and then not elaborating. It all smacks of "ego-fluffing" (or lying). If I knew something for certain but didn't want to publicise it on here in full then I'd keep schtum.

Quote Originally Posted by DerekProsser(East Anglia) View Post
    Frog you've posted a few times with content that implies you have insider knowledge of this situation. You have repeated that the first TS knew of this was Monday. I could be wrong but I think you've also stated somewhere within the many posts that "if you knew the reason PW has gone you'd never believe it."

Why don't you share with us what you know or at least what you've heard? It can't do any harm now, the man has gone. Not that posts on here have ever influenced anything at the club anyway. But there's post after post of speculation with the odd snippet thrown in form postees that suggest they have the real info without elaborating further.

Please share so folk like me who have no connections at the club, other than my matchday tickets and many failed 50/50 entries, can have a bit of clarity. Thanks
    Hello Derek.

I have stated Monday because I was told that it was Monday.

The reason for leaving is for the challenge and money. It was the offered package that I said was "undelievable".

The club do look at this site along with other sites but it doesn't influence their dicisions and do it more to guage mood.

Some people know my source.

I throw in snippets in to try and stop undue critisism towards TS and the staff that left.

Well if you’re looking on here then Take a look at Mark Bonner.

I’ll support the lads on the pitch (they deserve it) no matter who the manager is but you could be asking for trouble if you fetch Ainsworth in.

it’s obviously down to you and what you think is best but try not to bring trouble upon yourselves

Oh and if you are looking on here then more advertising the red and white shop would be good and you don’t put enough on iFollow for them that actually pay for it.
    Also NYS is looking shabby, a clean up and lick of paint wouldn’t go a miss, take a look at the badge on the floor near tunnel it need repainting
    Why not sell 50/50 tickets in shop in the run up to a game, and what are the 2nd and Third prizes?

So I put a thread up and nit pick at other things?
    Last edited by millertop; 23-09-2022 at 11:17 AM.

Come on Frog ffs, don’t tell me they hadn’t been in touch with Derby beforehand, they would’ve had everything on offer before even talking to TS and I doubt no matter what he offered them would’ve changed their minds.
    No I don’t know when they booked the holiday but it’s international break so I’d be guessing it was pre-booked ready but if you’re saying they told TS on Monday then confirmed everything with Derby before they flew away then they absolutely knew what they were doing which is shocking however you dress it up
    Of course there's been contact or they wouldn't know what Derby were offering.

I was told that he turned Derby down before along with other clubs being loyal RUFC. No one can stop someone making a phone call to you and offering you a job and giving you the conditions.

The break has been booked a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Redshank View Post
    Good point Derek.
    Looking at the evidence, it all suggests to me that this has been on the go for some time, but that's just my speculative opinion. I can't see the point in teasing us with hints of being "in the know" and then not elaborating. It all smacks of "ego-fluffing" (or lying). If I knew something for certain but didn't want to publicise it on here in full then I'd keep schtum.
    I'm not an ego flufferer and certainly not lying but even if I did tell you everything I knew beforehand you wouldn't believe it.
    Last edited by frogmiller; 23-09-2022 at 11:15 AM.

Well if you’re looking on here then Take a look at Mark Bonner.

I’ll support the lads on the pitch (they deserve it) no matter who the manager is but you could be asking for trouble if you fetch Ainsworth in.

it’s obviously down to you and what you think is best but try not to bring trouble upon yourselves

Oh and if you are looking on here then more advertising the red and white shop would be good and you don’t put enough on iFollow for them that actually pay for it.
    Also NYS is looking shabby, a clean up and lick of paint wouldn’t go a miss, take a look at the badge on the floor near tunnel it need repainting
    Why not sell 50/50 tickets in shop in the run up to a game, and what are the 2nd and Third prizes?

Spelling mistakes there but I’m sure you get the drift.

Open day anytime?
    Ask a question or fans forum meet anytime?

Or in the concourses as well as outside the ground

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Or in the concourses as well as outside the ground
    Yes concourse be good, sometimes I miss them outside depending which way I’m coming in, we’ll I say miss them I don’t actually see anyone selling them

I know they generally stand on New York way or top of steps north stand, I’ve not bought one yet due to me not going out my way

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast