+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Warnes open letter

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    It is rife on here and a teacher would be putting red pen through it if they saw it in your writing. I think that people hear should've- which is fine- and mistake it for should of.
    Getting a feeling of deja-vu...

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I'm not an ego flufferer and certainly not lying but even if I did tell you everything I knew beforehand you wouldn't believe it.
    I trust you implicitly frog and believe everything you tell me ..... now, what was it you were going to tell me?

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Hello Derek.

I have stated Monday because I was told that it was Monday.

The reason for leaving is for the challenge and money. It was the offered package that I said was "undelievable".

The club do look at this site along with other sites but it doesn't influence their dicisions and do it more to guage mood.

Some people know my source.

I throw in snippets in to try and stop undue critisism towards TS and the staff that left.
    Fair enough and thanks for the response.

Like I said, I have no connections or sources within RUFC. I go to games with family, buy merchandise, win sod all on 50 50, buy a pint within the ground and then instantly regret it. I don't do Facebook so pretty much rely on this board and the official site for everything RUFC related (and the Advertiser).

Sometimes it feels as though people on here claim to know things but then keep it cryptic, do lots of smileys, talk in some sort of code but then reveal absolutely nothing. I just don't see the point, if people know things but won't reveal it, then why mention it? I get it with transfer rumours but again why post an infuriating "Incoming!!! " and then sit back while the inevitable 3 days of silence follows from the club.

None of this is a dig at you by the way it's just a general observation. It's the only thing I dislike about this message board

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910