+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Mandarin Mussolini alias the Orange Buffoon.

The Mandarin Mussolini alias the Orange Buffoon.

If I was the Trumpster I'd be jumping on Do One Airlines...

Love the new moniker - Mandarin Mussolini!

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...b0013f244d6371

Trump's done a Boris and blown it - BIG time...

“He’s done,” said Allan Lichtman, a history professor at American University in Washington, who has accurately predicted every presidential election since 1984. “He’s got too many burdens, too much baggage to be able to run again even presuming he escapes jail, he escapes bankruptcy. I’m not sure he’s going to escape jail.”

The left persecuting the most oppressed political leader ever yet again. Wow I am bored of it. The latest stunt in New York AG office needs to spell out who exactly suffered any real material loss? Not the banks who got the money back plus intertest they charged om the loan.so who?? I know, I will spend 3 years investigating Trump plus family and come up with a figure of 250m out of thin air. Given the crime rate in New York state I would be suing this lefty AG for every dollar she has for dereliction of office. Why now; oh midterm election less than 2 months away!

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlydave View Post
    The left persecuting the most oppressed political leader ever yet again. Wow I am bored of it. The latest stunt in New York AG office needs to spell out who exactly suffered any real material loss? Not the banks who got the money back plus intertest they charged om the loan.so who?? I know, I will spend 3 years investigating Trump plus family and come up with a figure of 250m out of thin air. Given the crime rate in New York state I would be suing this lefty AG for every dollar she has for dereliction of office. Why now; oh midterm election less than 2 months away!
    Trump will be lucky to avoid going to jail Dd. The FBI are all over him like a skin rash and rightly so, why on earth would he have TOP SECRET documents in his Mars Bar retreat?

You are becoming a massive disappointment to me BT, you seem to have been sucked into the game of chasing shadows, becoming completely detached from what's really happening around you, you've allowed yourself to be gaslighted, I thought you'd have known better than to become obsessed with this guff.

Never mind about the Orange Buffoon in America, it doesn't really matter whether King Charles or President Blair is Head of State, nor what happens to Harry and Andrew, whether Jacob can get Fracking up and running or Liz can bring back Grammar Schools is a sideshow, a distraction.

At the BBC's instigation a Facebook group with around 300,000 members attempting to claim compensation for vaccine injuries has been closed down, Moms For Liberty in the US has had their PayPal, Twitter and Facebook accounts frozen, PayPal has now frozen the accounts of the Free Speech Union and the Daily Sceptic, giving no reason, the UK Medical Freedom Alliance has had it's PayPal account frozen, UsForThem, a group of parents campaigning to keep schools open during the Lockdowns has had their PayPal account frozen. In Canada the Truckers were finally despatched when Trudeau arbitrarily froze their bank accounts.

The freezing of the Free Speech Union's account actually led to a question in the Commons yesterday, what is the government going to do about it ? Leader of the House Penny Mordant replied, and her answer was ominous, she said PayPal had not explained why the account had been closed, this was unsatisfactory, clearly their customer service needed to be looked at. In other words, the government is going to do nothing about this continuing abuse of power by Big Tech to close down any person or organisation that does not conform to the Progressive orthodoxy on Lockdowns and Covid restrictions, efficacy and safety of mRNA vaccines, Net Zero and the'Climate Emergency', or whether women can have willies or not.

These are dangerous times, these people are not playing games, they are deadly serious, Orwell's 1984 looks less a work of fiction by the day, and all you can do is wibble on about Orange Buffoons and whether toytown princes should be wearing uniforms or not. That someone so politically involved can be so easily distracted and unaware and unconcerned about what's happening around him, I find very, very sad. Very sad and I have to say slightly concerning, what is the matter with you mon ami ?
    Last edited by sinkov; 23-09-2022 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    That someone so politically involved can be so easily distracted and unaware and unconcerned about what's happening around him, I find very, very sad.
    sinkov, this one line, although relating to BT, is just how nearly all of our very politically involved MPs can be viewed. Things are happening on a grand scale outside of their little world, however, they have the blinkers on so that they can all follow their own agenda. What chance do we plebs have?

I sometimes wonder just what. or whose, agenda they're following Sub. I was quite pleased to see that PayPal's closure of the FSU's account led so quickly to a question being asked in the Commons. Mordant's reply though was alarming, she is not a stupid woman, she knew exactly that this was a free speech issue, but she chose to ignore that aspect of it, and attempted to pass it off as a customer service issue. Why did she do that ? Whose agenda was she following ? We were back to the same response you get when you try to raise the issue of vaccine safety, 'move along please, nothing to see here'.

sinkov, as I have always said -----they only tell you what they want you to know -------question is always "How much of that is true?"

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    You are becoming a massive disappointment to me BT, you seem to have been sucked into the game of chasing shadows, becoming completely detached from what's really happening around you, you've allowed yourself to be gaslighted, I thought you'd have known better than to become obsessed with this guff.

Never mind about the Orange Buffoon in America, it doesn't really matter whether King Charles or President Blair is Head of State, nor what happens to Harry and Andrew, whether Jacob can get Fracking up and running or Liz can bring back Grammar Schools is a sideshow, a distraction.

At the BBC's instigation a Facebook group with around 300,000 members attempting to claim compensation for vaccine injuries has been closed down, Moms For Liberty in the US has had their PayPal, Twitter and Facebook accounts frozen, PayPal has now frozen the accounts of the Free Speech Union and the Daily Sceptic, giving no reason, the UK Medical Freedom Alliance has had it's PayPal account frozen, UsForThem, a group of parents campaigning to keep schools open during the Lockdowns has had their PayPal account frozen. In Canada the Truckers were finally despatched when Trudeau arbitrarily froze their bank accounts.

The freezing of the Free Speech Union's account actually led to a question in the Commons yesterday, what is the government going to do about it ? Leader of the House Penny Mordant replied, and her answer was ominous, she said PayPal had not explained why the account had been closed, this was unsatisfactory, clearly their customer service needed to be looked at. In other words, the government is going to do nothing about this continuing abuse of power by Big Tech to close down any person or organisation that does not conform to the Progressive orthodoxy on Lockdowns and Covid restrictions, efficacy and safety of mRNA vaccines, Net Zero and the'Climate Emergency', or whether women can have willies or not.

These are dangerous times, these people are not playing games, they are deadly serious, Orwell's 1984 looks less a work of fiction by the day, and all you can do is wibble on about Orange Buffoons and whether toytown princes should be wearing uniforms or not. That someone so politically involved can be so easily distracted and unaware and unconcerned about what's happening around him, I find very, very sad. Very sad and I have to say slightly concerning, what is the matter with you mon ami ?
    You forgot to mention the 1700 Skin dippers who are filing a lawsuit against EUFA for the trauma inflicted upon them prior to the Champions League Final kick-off mon ami.
    I recently mentioned to a friend the sheer ridiculousness of denying the Holocaust and also casually mentioned Putin does not want a repeat of the Germans murdering 20 million Soviet citizens on a Facebook page and within nanoseconds the post had disappeared it into the ethereal.
    I know all about Murdoch's dirty games sinkov.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I know all about Murdoch's dirty games sinkov.
    Oh no, not Murdoch again, still the same old infantile Lefty obsessions, this is precisely why I despair of you mon ami. Murdoch has actually been campaigning against the activities of the likes of Google, Facebook and PayPal, 'In November 2021, Murdoch accused Google and Facebook of stifling conservative viewpoints on its platforms, and called for "substantial reform" and openness in the digital ad supply chain.'

I give up mon ami, I wash my hands of you, the world has moved on, but you haven't, still marooned in your little Lefty bubble. Murdoch is an old man, a very rich old man, but nowadays an irrelevance, if you can't see what's happening, I'm not going to waste my time pointing it out to you. You just continue to fulminate about ex-presidents, minor royalty and aging media moguls and I'll leave you to it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)