+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ross County (A)

Ross County (A)

Same week, same team, same result please.

Great as the last two games have been, a defeat tomorrow and it will regretfully feel like we’re back to square one. To genuinely have recovered from the disaster that was Aug and Sept I feel we must win three out of our next four, specifically tomorrow, St Mirren and Motherwell at Tannadice. As per, we can write off Septic at Parkheid. If we could manage that (and it’s still a MASSIVE ask) then we would go in to the Killie game at home in a much healthier position.

But as with all things - it’s one game at a time. Starting tomorrow.

The starting 11 from last two games should ideally start again but they have put in a heck of a shift, are one or two fresh legs required? Niskinanen for Middleton maybe one choice.

Quote Originally Posted by ranaldarab View Post
    The starting 11 from last two games should ideally start again but they have put in a heck of a shift, are one or two fresh legs required? Niskinanen for Middleton maybe one choice.
    Fresh legs can come in for Killie in the cup during the week. Because of the start we’ve had, Saturday is currently now so much more important frankly.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Fresh legs can come in for Killie in the cup during the week. Because of the start we’ve had, Saturday is currently now so much more important frankly.
    Absolutely. Should be no changes as these players have shown no shortage of spirit & effort in last 2 games. No way should they be feeling any ill effects so early in the season. Indeed they should be buzzing to get back out there again & hopefully get another positive result.

I think it's a bit optimistic to think we can win 3 of next 4 and don't agree we are back to square one with a defeat, think it's going to be inconsistent due to the nature of the division, thing is now with a setback I don't think we will go on a really poor run of losses like we have

NO tinkering please..... Team is playing fine. Lots of good players waiting to get back in there. (thankfully) they will have to wait. (hopefully)

Lets not worry too much about other teams, lets just try get 3 or 1 point on the board any chance we get. Points are points (obvz) but... at least we are picking them up now. Long may it continue...

Gless gettin' fullir

The worry is if Harkes comes back in for Sibald. Hopefully same team. I think Middleton has goals in him so wouldn't be dropping him. I do think Niskanen deserves more game time though

I’m hoping we keep this run up, every season a team puts about 5 or 6 wins together and shoot up the league, this is our shot and now our lads know where the net is, I’m gonna go for a 2-0 win for us (Watt and the skipper)

Quote Originally Posted by bannon_ftd_83 View Post
    The worry is if Harkes comes back in for Sibald. Hopefully same team. I think Middleton has goals in him so wouldn't be dropping him. I do think Niskanen deserves more game time though
    You couldn't drop a fat bl*ck bastird' tho, could yi?????

Tut tut , all involved , absolute rubbish call.... Daft shout , fae a bigger dafter..

No racism at Tannadice.......... we all know that...

An easy 2 nil victory for the Tangerines. 🍊

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)